Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Tops PEOPLE's List of 100 Reasons to Love America!

It's a good idea to air BnB a house. Makes life for the little ones more normal.

I didn't realise the first leg was almost over. It's gone so quickly. I'm interested to see what the set list is for the U.K. tour. I assume the stage is similar to that Festival she's did in Canada.

carriefan14

Carrie Underwood on what she’s doing differently the second time around as a new mom

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/parents/carrie-underwood-second-time-mom-cry/amp/

Love this interview! I think it would be really easy for Carrie to pretend that her life is perfect all the time and gush about how great everything is, because that is probably what lots of people assume. But the fact that she is like, no sometimes I cry in private for no reason - she is very real and probably one of the most down to earth crlebrities out there. I love how she has really embraced being sad sometimes. It’s ok to feel sad about stuff!