Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood WILL be working on a new album this year!

carrieidol1

In the interview with Ryan she confirms that she will start the new album process of writing in February. That puts the rumors to rest that she is completely taking the year off. It also increases the odds greatly of a late 2011 release!

pruds

I never thought she would have taken the year off. However, I am glad she set the record straight! Hooray to new music!

Claire2004

Whew! I'm so relieved! lol. I don't think I can last until 2012 without new Carrie song, will suffer from withdrawal symptoms lol!

lab

Amazing news!!! I am VERY EXCITED!!! Carrie gained TWO EXTRA YEARS IN EXPERIENCE IN "DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING"!!! 2012 Live Concert Tours!!! :theknight:jig::spaz::yayconfet

Jade_kt

Yep. I thought she would take some time off. Just not a year off. Glad she will be writing and working on a new album.

thaifood

Why does everybody consider this as some kind of breaking news flash? I would have been shocked if she said she wouldn't be working on a new album.

Why does everybody consider this as some kind of breaking news flash? I would have been shocked if she said she wouldn't be working on a new album.

yeah I'm realllllllly happy that she is, but I didn't think she was going to take the whole year off. But im so excited for it!!

Ace

So happy to hear her confirmation. This is an awesome news to wake up to...it just brighten my day.....especially a "blue Monday"..lol:)

littlefolkgal

Carrie did an amazing job singing Neon Moon . I wish she would come out with an album that is similar in "country style" and not closely related to pop to show all those negative people that she is truly a country singer. I think that is one reason Miranda Lambert won the awards she got this year. All her songs were reaaaaally country, a little too much twang for me, but it got her awards. All those country die hards want to hear that kind of music. Carrie would do an outstanding job with music like that and really show them!

carrieidol1

I didn't really think it was breaking news, but in another thread people were stressing over Carrie's break. Some were saying they thought she would take the year off, while others just said the month. This interview just confirms it that she will be working on an album this year. When I saw this, I figured it would calm those worry warts down.

abbeyjones18

I must say that I'm SHOCKED that some of you actually thought that Carrie would be taking the whole year off. We all knew that Carrie would be taking some time off, but I personally have never heard of Carrie of taking the whole year off...I'm not sure where some of you heard that rumor. Anyway, I hope that Carrie and all of the writers write some wonderful new songs, but I also hope that Carrie chooses some songs that she has already written...some of those song titles from the other threads sounded great!!! :)

12russ79

Ok Carrie you can take this as a threat if you want to!!!! But if OKLAHOMA WIND doesnt make the album im gonna record it myself!!!!!

CarrieFan928

LOL the guys were singing "A Moment Like This". I can't wait for new Carrie music this September (hopefully). I don't know if she'll put Oklahoma Wind on her new album. It's a great song but maybe it won't fit the album or she may not like that style anymore. In the end it's her decision to make an album she is proud of.

supercarriefan

I must say that I'm SHOCKED that some of you actually thought that Carrie would be taking the whole year off. We all knew that Carrie would be taking some time off, but I personally have never heard of Carrie of taking the whole year off...I'm not sure where some of you heard that rumor. Anyway, I hope that Carrie and all of the writers write some wonderful new songs, but I also hope that Carrie chooses some songs that she has already written...some of those song titles from the other threads sounded great!!! :)

I don't remember reading that anyone thought she would actually take an entire year off, and do nothing. Some of us simply suggested that she may not release a record this fall, but rather take more time with this record and release in early 2012, which still may be the case.
It wasn't a rumor anybody heard, BTW, but people just heard Carrie was taking a break, and started making their own assumptions.
As Jeff said, if people actually thought Carrie wouldn't be writing soon, they're crazy lol. I'm sure she has plenty of writing opportunities lined up already. I want her to take all the time she needs to make this next album amazing.

jeff

just another fan
i just took a look at a certain hockey team's schedule, and its no surprise she will start in February. they have a ton of home games in jan, and will also have a week off for the all-star break at the end of january (they might even go on a vacation, who knows), and then go on their first long road trip in February. can't be a coincidence. no wonder she mentioned in interviews their schedules work out pretty well