Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood WILL be working on a new album this year!

m.chill99

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carrie's working on a new album!!! This makes me so happy! But Ryan HAD to interrupt and talk about hockey! I WANTED TO KNOW MORE!!!!! Oh well, at least I know she's working on a new album!!! :yayconfet:yayconfet:party::party::th_teehee:th_teehee

Ace

Ok Carrie you can take this as a threat if you want to!!!! But if OKLAHOMA WIND doesnt make the album im gonna record it myself!!!!!

...and 12russ79... I'll be first in line to buy your song. ..lol;);) I agreed with you and hope that Carrie does include OK Wind....such a beautiful song. I heard her "demo"...she sound incredible.

lab

Everybody has an opinion about the TIME of release of Carrie's FOURTH ALBUM and can make predictions. But, based on OUR EXPERIENCE in "Some Hearts Album", "Carnival Ride Album" and "Play On Album" ...... Fourth Album will be released around November, 2011 and Live Concert Tours will be in 2012. Carrie's statement before, about using EXTRA TIME, "IF", the album is NOT GREAT, YET, is more about the "QUALITY OF THE ALBUM PER SE" ...... Using "TIME", "ENERGY", and "IMAGINATION" in 2011 and then MARKET IT INTENSELY "DURING THE CMA, BLACK FRIDAY AND CHRISTMAS SHOPPING SEASON OF 2011".

broker03

Even Carrie cant take a year off and expect to still hold the present day queen status. We definitely need a new album after the 5th single and a black friday (ish) release of the next album. If you study history and past huge country female acts around the 4th album or so the star power status starts to die off. Check out Faith,Shania,Martina,etc. They all kept on going strong but i am talking star status. Carrie is red freakin hot still and this is beyond amazing and quite frankly historic in nature! Lets keep it rolling!

That is too funny that they A Moment Like this by Kelly Clarkson when they were leaving and Ryan said wrong one. That is so cool that Carrie will start writing on her 4th album next month

lab

Exactly. It was always known (at least I thought it was) that she would be writing this year. But this doesn't confirm that the album will actually be RELEASED this year.

We did not get any confirmation DURING "Carnival Ride" Album and "Play On" Album, as well. Carrie ALWAYS HAS THAT "ELEMENT OF SURPRISE". But, everybody can believe, what they want to believe. NO PRESSURE.

Claire2004

What month did they announce Play On in 2009? I'm trying to estimate how long we'll have to wait for the confirmation and release date of album #4. lol

It would also be so much fun to watch out for new songs that will be registered. lol

lab

What month did they announce Play On in 2009? I'm trying to estimate how long we'll have to wait for the confirmation and release date of album #4. lol

It would also be so much fun to watch out for new songs that will be registered. lol

They announced it August 31, 2009. And Carrie said in her blog, dated September 16, 2009 that the DESIGN of the PACKAGING is ALMOST DONE and all the music is ALMOST DONE, TOO, (JUST PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES).

Carrie Country

Can't wait this is my actual first between album period.......I only became a fan just a month before Play On was released.......I bought the Carnival and Some Hearts Ride then before it came out.......so excited for a 4th album.......can not wait......my 5 disc CD player will be ALMOST!!!! full of Carrie albums now!!!!!(!)

DizzyDollyDee

When I heard she was twiddling her thumbs when Mike was gone for hockey for 3 days when she has been touring like crazy for a year and with a new house I knew we had no fear of having her out of sight for long - she is a true workaholic who loves her job!!! I think I would sleep for a month and then just just want to veg and enjoy my new house and puppy but not Carrie - her mind is going like crazy thinking what she'll do next. We are lucky lucky fans!!

Zman312

Yes, the period in between albums will drive us crazy as it will be very quite. However, unlike 2009, we have more stuff to look forward too.

A song in Lori Mckenna's album
A duet with Randy Travis
A duet with Craig Morgan
SOUL SURFER!!!!!

and other possible collobrations, projects!!!

I REALLY WANT A SINGLE DUET WIT BRAD AND CARRIE!!!
CROSS RAOD WITH GnAxles

Carebear1994

So this excites me, and it also makes me think "Where did all that time go?" Because it seems like a week ago, I was running circles around my room at midnight, whispering "PLAY ON! PLAY ON!" after watching an AMAZING (what do you expect but amazing from her?) performance on a late night show. Woohoo! Soon to start yet another countdown! <3

Carrieflattsfan

I can't wait for new music from Carrie. She's already had an amazing year, and I can't imagine what's to come. She always seems to have another project/surprise up her sleeve! I'm sure we'll begin hearing exciting new tidbits about the new album, new single (and probably a video or two), Soul Surfer promotion (and possibly information about songs on the soundtrack), plus she will have a few tour dates, ACM's, CMA's, Grammy's (with a possible performance), plus lots of other things we don't know about yet.

I agree with you guys; it seemed like the Play On era went by so fast; I cannot believe we'll be hearing about a new album in a few months time. I'm excited for this album; Carrie has had so many positive changes in her life this year, and I'm sure they will make for some awesome songs. It sounds like she wants to broaden her style a little bit with this album, but we'll have to wait and see to confirm that.

I remember Carrie mentioning the possibilty of an acoustic tour sometime in the near future as well. I would be surprised if she plans on touring while working on an album, but plenty of artists have done that, and she did mention really wanting to do an acoustic tour, quite possibly in 2011.

Either way, there are some exciting things to come in Carrieland soon! I'm so happy I decided to become an FC member during such a great time, too. ;)