Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood's Discography page

northtexas

Just a side note, as a wiki editor I just wanted to let you know that we've finally gained a consensus to allow BB Airplay to be listed on Discography pages as a separate US Country chart. I know this may seem trivial to a lot of folks but wiki, like it or not, is a major source for information for fans and now Blown Away will get it's much deserved recognition as a #1. I've noticed that besides Carrie; Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & Lee Brice also now have the BB Airplay chart listed on their discography pages.

For those who might be interested in the internal workings that made this possible follow this link:

Wikipedia talk:Record charts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

carrieon1202

GREATEST NEWS ALL WEEK! Do you think you can go ahead and create a wiki page for TBC? I mean you have the artwork and some critical reception!

robinannhunt

Thanks for all your help northtexas. I gave up on WIKI after they set it back to a previous page. We (I use the term loosely) got rid of the AI reference and created a better first page but it was rejected.

northtexas

Thanks for all your help northtexas. I gave up on WIKI after they set it back to a previous page. We (I use the term loosely) got rid of the AI reference and created a better first page but it was rejected.

I found out the hard way that getting a Wiki change to stick required a consensus of editors to support it and that's only done by posting a persuasive argument for your change on the corresponding TALK page. Now the editors that were reversing my Carrie Discography edits are supporting them.

Last edited:

teesharky

Just a side note, as a wiki editor I just wanted to let you know that we've finally gained a consensus to allow BB Airplay to be listed on Discography pages as a separate US Country chart. I know this may seem trivial to a lot of folks but wiki, like it or not, is a major source for information for fans and now Blown Away will get it's much deserved recognition as a #1. I've noticed that besides Carrie; Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & Lee Brice also now have the BB Airplay chart listed on their discography pages.

For those who might be interested in the internal workings that made this possible follow this link:

Wikipedia talk:Record charts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanx so much!

Can I ask you a favor? Carrie's AWard Page has not been updated in awhile. I tried to edit it myself to add the new 2012 nominations, but I don't know how.

Her CMA nomination for 2012 is not included, nor is her AMA noms, or her ACA noms. She has 3 People's Choice noms too (1st round)-- but 2nd round noms come out next week.

Anyway- I would edit it myself, but I can't figure out how. Thanx!

northtexas

Thanx so much!

Can I ask you a favor? Carrie's AWard Page has not been updated in awhile. I tried to edit it myself to add the new 2012 nominations, but I don't know how.

Her CMA nomination for 2012 is not included, nor is her AMA noms, or her ACA noms. She has 3 People's Choice noms too (1st round)-- but 2nd round noms come out next week.

Since I'm relatively new to wiki I've confined myself to only editing the Discography page. The problem with the main page for me would be adding all the references links for her award noms...I'm still learning the code format.

Marie2011

Thanx so much!

i thought that carrie had 4 people choice noms for round 1
Country artist
Country album
artist of the year
album of the year