Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie will perform at the Global Citizen Prize Show Dec 19

maddkat

Staff member
Nice, wonder what she'll sing.
Maybe she and John will sing Hallelujah?

The Global Citizen Prize world premiere will be on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 8:00 P.M. ET on NBC in the United States. Don't miss Countdown to the Prize, the Global Citizen Prize pre-show hosted by Scott Evans! Tune in for a virtual red carpet featuring exclusive interviews, behind-the-scenes looks at the making of the show, and more. Premiering live on Global Citizen's Facebook and Twitter (@glblctzn) on Dec 18 at 7:30pm ET.

MSCarriefan

According to the Global Citizen Twitter account, that was all green screen and they weren't even in the city. Pretty cool

FanSince04

Such a gorgeous performance! John ad-libbed quite a bit, but in a good way. Carrie’s voice was so pristine and crystal clear!

Bookgirl36

According to the Global Citizen Twitter account, that was all green screen and they weren't even in the city. Pretty cool

I was kind of curious to see how it would work with the green screen but it really turned out well considering the circumstances. It really was cool to see all of that.

Bookgirl36

Such a gorgeous performance! John ad-libbed quite a bit, but in a good way. Carrie’s voice was so pristine and crystal clear!

Her voice continues to amaze me every time she sings. Her voice was so pure, pristine & clear & she sounded amazing as usual. I’ve grown to love the song each time I listen to it & this performance just made me love it more.There are very few voices like hers that sound so clear & pristine most of the time.

MelissaD

Beautiful performance, but man - I really can't wait for this annoying pandemic to finally come to an end. The pre-recorded, studio-enhanced audio and green-screen effects really destroy any sense of authenticity, genuine connection, and organic feel of a true and proper live performance that you would expect. They're almost like hologram performances at this point, of people that aren't even necessarily alive anymore. It's depressing. The only part of the performance that felt real was when John sang the incorrect note at 3:09, which they apparently forgot to fix. I miss hearing singers occasionally botch a note or two, because at least we knew they were actually singing in real time. Everything is so overly polished and perfect now, for the most part. I hate it.

Beautiful performance, but man - I really can't wait for this annoying pandemic to finally come to an end. The pre-recorded, studio-enhanced audio and green-screen effects really destroy any sense of authenticity, genuine connection, and organic feel of a true and proper live performance that you would expect. They're almost like hologram performances at this point, of people that aren't even necessarily alive anymore. It's depressing. The only part of the performance that felt real was when John sang the incorrect note at 3:09, which they apparently forgot to fix. I miss hearing singers occasionally botch a note or two, because at least we knew they were actually singing in real time. Everything is so overly polished and perfect now, for the most part. I hate it.

I agree. I thought the performance was awful simply because it was just so fake. They almost looked miniature like in a snow globe or something. Her other performances have been fantastic as they still seem authentic.