Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carriefans/OFC Moment on television

mlawlor

I'm watching 30 Rock now where Alec Baldwin's character is in Toronto, and he made the comment that you can buy milk in bags, lol!

opry051008

That's the way I would buy it!! I love raw milk, and am fortunate to have a diary close by that provides it [in plastic jugs].

You're lucky. :) It's not like that here. There was a whole court case that happened here recently to allow raw milk to be sold. So the only way they sell it is that you have pay the farmer to own part of the cow. So that way you can have the milk because you are not "actually" buying milk, you're just getting milk from the cow you own. Silly isn't it.

Robert

You're lucky. :) It's not like that here. There was a whole court case that happened here recently to allow raw milk to be sold. So the only way they sell it is that you have pay the farmer to own part of the cow. So that way you can have the milk because you are not "actually" buying milk, you're just getting milk from the cow you own. Silly isn't it.

Yeah, it's not quite that silly here, but close. I am friends with the owner of the dairy, and it is astounding what he goes through in the way of harassment from the bureaucrats on all levels. They really do want to drive him out of business - to save us from the evil raw milk. How did our ancestors manage to survive for thousands of years drinking it?

opry051008

Yeah, it's not quite that silly here, but close. I am friends with the owner of the dairy, and it is astounding what he goes through in the way of harassment from the bureaucrats on all levels. They really do want to drive him out of business - to save us from the evil raw milk. How did our ancestors manage to survive for thousands of years drinking it?

What is happening to your friend was exactly what happened to that farmer here until the court case finally cleared the way for him.

"to save us from the evil raw milk" - yes, the quote from the milk industry bible to keep their pocketbooks padded... now don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry. :)

Robert

What is happening to your friend was exactly what happened to that farmer here until the court case finally cleared the way for him.

"to save us from the evil raw milk" - yes, the quote from the milk industry bible to keep their pocketbooks padded... now don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry. :)

Oh, boy! Me neither.