Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's 2015 radio interviews

txacar

OT

[h=6]Todd Chrisley[/h]7 hrs ·

It's with a heavy heart that I post this, Joey and Rory have been a couple that has brought us so much joy over the years with their music and now the Lord has decided to call Joey home as he must need her in heaven more than we need her here, please show your support and go to iTunes to purchase her song she recorded for her family and their precious child Indiana, it takes a moment to make a difference in someone else's lives , WE LOVE YOU JOEY, RORY and Indiana and our prayers are with you on this journey .

txacar

^^ So heartbreaking. I am buying too.

The Facebook post is a bit misleading. I have not been able to confirm and do not believe she has passed. Regardless, her final journey has begun and it is sad beyond description. I plan to buy, as well.

Kizmet311

Thanks D, any idea's for Christmas presents, I'll take!!

Just an FYI - a pack and play isn't a toy. It's basically a playpen. So, if you have someone that has an infant - great gift, but I don't think the kids will think it's a great gift, lol. It's basically for napping and to keep them corraled - or to sleep in when traveling.