Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's 2016 Radio Interviews

Louisa

Carrie will be featured on an upcoming episode of BBC Radio 2's Tracks of My Years. The episode will air on March 4.

Just thought I'd share. Hope this is the right thread to post in.

BBC Radio 2 - Ken Bruce Presents Tracks of My Years, Carrie Underwood

p03gthbs.jpg

The Grammy award winner talks you through tunes by Queen, Guns N Roses and Dolly Parton.

opry051008

^ Carrie was on BB show? Today? Had no clue.

Last week but I don't know exactly when, I just saw countryfan2006 post this in the twitter thread.

iHeartRadio Verified account ‏@iHeartRadio 7m7 minutes ago
iHeartRadio Retweeted John Merkury
So glad you enjoyed it! When @mrBobbyBones & @carrieunderwood get together the result is always super entertaining!

iHeartRadio added,
John Merkury @JMerkury Just heard @carrieunderwood interview last week on #CountryTop30 w/ @mrBobbyBones via @iHeartRadio! #awesomeinterview

teesharky

^ Yes Carrie was on Bobby Bones for some Joy thing this week but I don't know much more about it.

Ann055

I saw a tweet that Carrie is on Bobby Bones next week for Pimpin Joy Week. It didn't say which day though.

Ann055

Bobby Bones ShowVerified account
‏@bobbybonesshow
Confirmed for #JoyWeek: Carrie, Dierks, Vince, Eric Paslay, Lindsay Ell! WE CAN’T WAITTTTTTTTT ��

Ann055

Bobby Bones ShowVerified account
‏@bobbybonesshow
Confirmed for #JoyWeek: Carrie, Dierks, Vince, Eric Paslay, Lindsay Ell! WE CAN’T WAITTTTTTTTT 💥

Bobby Bones ‏@mrBobbyBones Feb 15
Bobby Bones Retweeted Melissa Jane Reck
confirmed for Joy Week so far. @carrieunderwood , Vince Gill @VGcom , @ericpaslay , @DierksBentley , @lindsayell

Maybe he'll tell us when sometime...haha

Ann055

^
Hahaha - I didn't mean to reply to myself - I mean to add the second tweet. Oh well...back to my peanut butter & chocolate cookies...

Kizmet311

If Carrie is live in studio as they have said,means she'll definitely be flying back from Europe after her Norway show.

Well, I saw the tweet again and I think it said "in studio", which doesn't necessarily mean live. I suppose she could have recorded something when she was in Nashville this last week or she could record it when she goes back home before jetting off to Europe.

Louisa

Here's some more details about Carrie's appearance on BBC Radio 2's Ken Bruce Presents Tracks of My Years. Carrie's first episode will air on March 7 from 9:30am - 12pm (UK time).

BBC Radio 2 - Ken Bruce, Carrie Underwood picks the Tracks of My Years

Episode 1 (March 7) -

Country singer and former American Idol winner Carrie Underwood joins Ken to share her Tracks of My Years this week, beginning with tracks by Simon & Garfunkel and U2.

Episode 2 (March 8) -

Country music singer Carrie Underwood's Tracks of My Years continue, this time featuring hits by Queen and Willie Nelson.

Episode 3 (March 9) -

Dolly Parton and Guns N' Roses feature as US folk singer Carrie Underwood continue her Tracks of My Years selection.

Episode 4 (March 10) -

American Idol winner Carrie Underwood selects her penultimate Tracks of My Years, this time choosing hits by Wham and Alan Jackson.

Episode 5: (March 11) -

US country singer Carrie Underwood presents her final two Tracks of My Years, taking the opportunity to celebrate hits by Nirvana and the Carpenters.