Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's 2016 Radio Interviews

rainbow1

I think that's the first time that I've actually heard her call herself an introvert. Loved the interview and she expresses herself so well!!

bs63093

Is Chaser the new single? She mentioned and performed it there on radio! Honestly dont mind if it is i love that damn song its one of my fav along with church bells

maddkat

Staff member
Is Chaser the new single? She mentioned and performed it there on radio! Honestly dont mind if it is i love that damn song its one of my fav along with church bells
it's being released in the UK, sadly not here

teesharky

I wonder if Carrie will be at the game tonight? She is in Cali for the next 2 days anyway and she has off tonight.

teesharky

^ Donna thanks so much for capping CCUSA! Too bad it was not all that informative. haha Oh well. I was hoping she would throw us a tidbit of the new single or the Fall tour or something. They didn't really ask her anything interesting. Not super excited about her house cleaning projects. lol