Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's big announcement

PRGuy79

@carrieunderwood
3m
I’m all aflutter with something exciting coming April 21.

new single???

also
@celinedion

A little teaser for a fabulous reveal on April 21. Stay tuned!

- Celine xx…

really hope this isn't Vegas, how boring

If we didn't have the Celine Dion tweet, I would say we were getting a new single. With Celine, I think there will be an announcement of a variety of temporary residencies coming to Vegas at a particular venue.

If it were a single, I think she would have performed it at the ACMs. The timing doesn't quite seem right when she is still promoting My Savior.

FanSince04

100% residency but what if the clip is from a music video for a new single? I’m gonna different and say that!

MSCarriefan

Here are some examples of how some Vegas Residency dates work. Here are Kelly Clarkson and Keith Urbans dates before they had to be postponed for last year
Check out Clarkson's 2020 dates below.
April: 1, 3, 4, 10, 11
July: 29, 31
August: 1, 5, 7, 8
September: 18, 19, 23, 25, 26

Keith Urbans

January 2020: 10, 11, 17, 18
April 2020: 24, 25
July 2020: 9, 10, 11
August 2020: 7, 8
September 2020: 4, 5, 6
November 2020: 20, 21

Read More: Keith Urban Adds to 2020 Las Vegas Residency | https://theboot.com/keith-urban-las-vegas-residency-2020/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

liz278

If it's Vegas, I would go. Living in California, it's not that expensive to get there, all I need is for the tickets to not be too expensive. I don't like Vegas but I would go to see Carrie.

CU4ever

They know what they’re doing. I have always wanted to go to Vegas, and now I have a good reason to do so!

FanSince04

After watching Celine Dion’s post, I’m 1,000% sure it’s a Vegas Residency since the same song was used. Both posts seem to have a theme 😂 Carrie has a butterfly theme and Celine has a gaming theme (stopping a rolling ball with her foot).

simonplay

Wait! Zedd posted a similar video too! I know that the 3 of them are probably doing Vegas residencys but I would kill for a EDM song between them too! Get that global smash Carrie!

harissacbr

I've been thinking about vacationing in Cancun once this pandemic is over but I would definitely switch it to Vegas if these residency rumors are true