Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's fan mail address

m.chill99

So, if I send it to the Grand Ole Opry, am I guaranteed an autograph back or something from Carrie? Also, how will it take for Carrie to send me something back if she does?:confused:

robinannhunt

If you are looking for a signed autograph then the Opry may not be the correct address. I have not heard anything about responses from the Opry address. If you have something for Carrie, she might get it faster with the Opry address.

I don't have the fan club address.

m.chill99

If you are looking for a signed autograph then the Opry may not be the correct address. I have not heard anything about responses from the Opry address. If you have something for Carrie, she might get it faster with the Opry address.

I don't have the fan club address.

:( Darn. I guess I'll send it to the Opry since she'll get it faster.

Carrieflattsfan

I've heard Carrie used to send fans autographed photos back to her fans that wrote to her, but I'm not sure if she still does that. You could always try.:D

Here's the fan mail address I found:

The Official Carrie Underwood Fan Club
PO Box 8639
Emeryville, CA 94662

You could also try contact Carrie's management if you Googled the address. Not sure if it'll work because all artists get tons of requests like yours on a daily bases, but good luck!
Let us know how it goes.

robinannhunt

This is the last address I have for 19 management.

Carrie Underwood
19 Entertainment
8560 West Sunset Blvd.
9th Floor
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA