Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's New Title

gran29

I was just checking Getty for pictures of Carrie from Fox's After Party for the Golden Globes. She now has a new title, according to Getty. It said "actress/singer Carrie Underwood". I thought that was pretty cool. Just wanted to pass it on.

teesharky

very cool! I cannot wait until the Soul Surfer premieres come out as then she will officially be in the club. :)

lilstar

I like it !!! Thanks for passing that on !!--Would have sounded better to say Actress/Vocalist --Somehow the word "singer" doesn't sound right when speaking of Carrie! --But I'll take it !!--Just think--next year we will be watching the Golden Globes and pulling for her to win for her ACTING!!!

wonton

not that Carrie minds being associated with American Idol, but it bugs me when she's referred to now (as in the last few years) as American Idol winner Carrie Underwood. Yes it did launch her career, but after 6 years, it is no longer appropriate. Though those instances of being introduced as "American Idol winner" are much rarer now.

Singer/Actress is my favorite with singer first...cause that's her primary. Or how about country superstar/actress? haha