Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Louisa

🎶Today, I woke up “thinkin’ ‘bout Elvis somewhere in #Vegas !!!🎶
We sure have been enjoying these shows! Can’t wait for the weekend! #REFLECTION @resortsworldlv
📸: @jeffjohnsonimages

Louisa

Instagram Story posts.

@JeffJohnsonImages March 16, 2024

@CarrieUnderwood March 17, 2024

That’s a wrap on this run in #Vegas for our #REFLECTION show @resortsworldlv !!! We had a blast! See you all next time!
📸: @jeffjohnsonimages

Louisa

SECOND SHOW ADDED. Saturday, July 20, 2024.

8-time Grammy® Award winner @CarrieUnderwood is coming to Hawaiʻi to perform her first locals shows on Friday, July 19 and Saturday, July 20, 2024
Details at RBPconcerts.com

Louisa

What an amazing #REFLECTION run! Thank you to all who came out to see us! We’ll #CUinVegas in May! 💎
🎥: @jeffjohnsonimages

In honor of Women’s History Month, I am sharing my “SHE-roes” with you! Listen to a special edition of Carrie’s Countdown this week @carriescountry ch.60 or on demand in the @siriusxm app. sxm.app.link/HearCarriesCountdown

Just released! Check out the brand-new live t-shirt 👕and other featured merchandise at store.carrieunderwood.fm

Last edited: