Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood

I am not 38 years old.I am not 38 years young. I am 38 years strong. 38 years awesome! 38 years wise. 38 years accomplished. 38 years happy! 38 years amazing!!!I am 38 years blessed...thank you, Lord, for all the trips around the sun!... instagram.com/p/CMQ2h_1l2dN/…

EwLBE_yWQAkrZJM

so many birthday wishes from so many yesterday. This one from some who was there from the beginning
@desmond.child
• • • • • •
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARRIE! Sending massive love to my artist, collaborator and dear friend, @carrieunderwood. I’ve been honored to be able to write and / or produce several classic anthems performed by this incredible iconic superstar. From the first time we recorded Inside Your Heaven during @americanidol days in LA... Carrie gave me goosebumps... she is a true angel on this Earth!

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
Okay, but March 31 isn't April fools day, is my point. You said 'on April Fool's Day', as if that explains the tweet, it doesn't.

lol, why? it was april fools day in a large part of the world when the tweet was posted.

but you all go on believing that a woman in her prime who's last tour grossed over 50 million would pack up two young boys and go to Vegas.

adam1995

lol, why? it was april fools day in a large part of the world when the tweet was posted.

but you all go on believing that a woman in her prime who's last tour grossed over 50 million would pack up two young boys and go to Vegas.

Well, it was a Las Vegas account, so doubtful they are worrying about what day it is for the rest of the world when the tweet.

Also, did you see me say that I believe it? No, you didn't, I'm just not outright shooting it down, because we actually don't know. Plus, would a few month stint in Vegas be terrible this year, since major touring won't be occurring and Vegas is essential opening? No it wouldn't. Plus, she could do shows on weekends and fly home during the week. But, I'm super glad we have fact checker Donna on the case, who knows all.

Also, here's story about the rumor from 6 days ago, when it wasn't April Fool's Day anywhere. Also, I know, probably not the most reliable site, but it was from a week ago, so rumors are there.
https://bestoflasvegas.com/article/katy-perrys-strip-residency-inches-closer-to-reality.html

Again, not saying it's happening, but the tweet seems to be more than an April Fool's joke, could still be wrong though.

maddkat

Staff member
Well, it was a Las Vegas account, so doubtful they are worrying about what day it is for the rest of the world when the tweet.

Also, did you see me say that I believe it? No, you didn't, I'm just not outright shooting it down, because we actually don't know. Plus, would a few month stint in Vegas be terrible this year, since major touring won't be occurring and Vegas is essential opening? No it wouldn't. Plus, she could do shows on weekends and fly home during the week. But, I'm super glad we have fact checker Donna on the case, who knows all.

Also, here's story about the rumor from 6 days ago, when it wasn't April Fool's Day anywhere. Also, I know, probably not the most reliable site, but it was from a week ago, so rumors are there.
https://bestoflasvegas.com/article/katy-perrys-strip-residency-inches-closer-to-reality.html

Again, not saying it's happening, but the tweet seems to be more than an April Fool's joke, could still be wrong though.

Glad we agree on something.