Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

adam1995

I agree with all of that, but as you know, most people these days have very quick trigger-fingers when it comes to any viewpoint that they oppose, which leads to their taking wild leaps in logical reasoning, and making ungainly assumptions about individuals that formally become the "enemy" at that precise moment. I just think that adopting this kind of position publicly is like playing Russian Roulette at this point in time. Look at how people are reacting. Acting like if she espouses anti-mask propaganda (only with regard to CHILDREN, and on school grounds, as far as we know), that means she must conform to ALL traditionally conservative-Republican ideas and values, including that of intolerance to historically marginalized groups in American society? She has to know how narrow-minded, overly-simplistic, and black-and-white in their thinking the vast majority of the public is. But, unfortunately that's how they're being groomed and conditioned to be these days. It's all-or-nothing. No room for nuance or any shades of gray; It's simply "this" or it's "that." Such embarrassing times.
I agree, that's why society has to reject it. When people say their disturbed by this, there's no reason. She isn't doling our medical advice, screaming at people to take masks off or ripping masks off people's face. She did nothing wrong. This will pass like anything else.

Plus, she's not in the top 50 trends on Twitter anymore, so interest is dropping. Pretty much on time. Maybe it's time we all move along too, lol.

Can't wait for album 7, and I may get to see her in Vegas in December!

Last edited:

twaintrain

Hope you get to see her in Vegas, Adam! I can’t wait to hear her voice in a place specifically made for concerts. I’m already wishing the year away.

oldyfan

You’re kind of proving the point your arguing against here…. The reason Flu was down was because all of the Covid measures work when implemented and followed correctly. Masks and social distancing work.
Actually they are both viruses. If masks worked we would haven’t have thousand still test pos. We have no idea where my husband hot his infection, especially being fully vaccinate.

maddkat

Staff member
Last edited: