Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

LilUnderwood

So sad to hear about Ace! I literally started crying because losing an animal is so difficult! They are family! Thinking of Carrie and sending so much love her way!

rcramer

Words cannot express the loss for pets. I lost mine last year at 17 so I know what Carrie is going through..... They are like your whole world..... They give unconditional love...

Momin

Video of Carrie playing private event in Florida.
Carrie has recently done a lot of private events. What's the business sense behind doing private events? And has she only done them more frequently recently or did they happen this much before too? Just wondering because I'm not sure how this works.

sco

I'm mostly speculating but it's likely a business decision. She has to keep her band making a living and these gigs are likely relatively low cost high reward. For the charity gigs she may donate her own time but probably not the band and crew.

Last edited:

MSCarriefan

I read somewhere that she can make between 500,000 to 1 Million for a private gig like she did last night.
So I agree with the post above

adam1995

Carrie has recently done a lot of private events. What's the business sense behind doing private events? And has she only done them more frequently recently or did they happen this much before too? Just wondering because I'm not sure how this works.
Money. She probably gets paid a ton per event. Why not do it?

MSCarriefan