Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

rcramer

And sad that those men rate the top 5... Im fine with Cody at least the guy can sing... Even Stapleton, he just seems like he screams to me.... But the guy is a great songwriter....

Just pathetic how country is and the love for those top guys....

PRGuy79

It shows how far out of the mainstream I apparently am...I had not even heard of Bailey Zimmerman (?), so the fact he would place ahead of Carrie during the year of her new album roll-out is staggering to me.

bigd79

So, Carrie was here in Fargo last night, but obviously not an advertised tour stop. No, it was for the Bell Bank Christmas party. Unfortunately, i have no connections to anyone with Bell Bank so i was not able to go. Apparently though i have some friends with some connctions with some of their friends because i was constantly getting snaps last night. At least 6 friends of mine were there. Sounds like it was quite the extravaganza, as it started out with the Blenders, who are a local act that pretty much only gets together around christmas time to play a few christmas shows, then it was Needtobreathe who were also there, then Carrie who played a full set, and when she was done, the Johnny Holm Band(another local-ish act) capped the night off. I’m so gutted that Carrie was right in my town and i had no way to get in the buidling 😭

im still sitting here wondering how Bell Bank affords something like this, it must have cost them over a million dollars to do this. I know, they are a bank and all, but they are not a huge one, according to wikipedia they only have 20 total locations mainly in ND and MN, but also have mortgage locations in several states as well. My brother works for a bank of similar size and they do nothing like this for their christmas parties. Every company is different though.

anyways, everything i have heard is an amazing night was had by all who were there!

liz278

So, Carrie was here in Fargo last night, but obviously not an advertised tour stop. No, it was for the Bell Bank Christmas party. Unfortunately, i have no connections to anyone with Bell Bank so i was not able to go. Apparently though i have some friends with some connctions with some of their friends because i was constantly getting snaps last night. At least 6 friends of mine were there. Sounds like it was quite the extravaganza, as it started out with the Blenders, who are a local act that pretty much only gets together around christmas time to play a few christmas shows, then it was Needtobreathe who were also there, then Carrie who played a full set, and when she was done, the Johnny Holm Band(another local-ish act) capped the night off. I’m so gutted that Carrie was right in my town and i had no way to get in the buidling 😭

im still sitting here wondering how Bell Bank affords something like this, it must have cost them over a million dollars to do this. I know, they are a bank and all, but they are not a huge one, according to wikipedia they only have 20 total locations mainly in ND and MN, but also have mortgage locations in several states as well. My brother works for a bank of similar size and they do nothing like this for their christmas parties. Every company is different though.

anyways, everything i have heard is an amazing night was had by all who were there!
I saw posts from several band members with the temperature. I also saw that Melissa said she was going out of town and it was going to be cold where she was going. I hoped someone would tell us what she was up to.

bigd79

Yeah it was pretty cold here yesterday, i can confirm. Lol
Today wasn’t as bad, high of 33 or so today.