Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

CU4ever

Yeah it couldn’t be the CJ duet because his label is definitely planning on pushing his current single a while longer. I doubt it’s OOTT either or anything really big. If it was a deluxe edition or new music, how would a radio host know? Carrie likes to surprise with those things. We have to ponder what things could be big but at the same time things radio people would know in advance.

Smokyiiis

Today’s garden haul…beets, carrots, snap peas, radishes, yellow squash and kale… one of the reasons I LOVE growing beets is because we can eat every part of the beet. Of course, the beet roots themselves are delicious, but I use the greens in salads and the stems in smoothies or chopped up in a sautéed veggie medley or stir fry…nothing wasted!

Also, all veggies taste better when I have a special garden helper working by my side! ☺️

adam1995

Definitely not what I expected, but kind of interesting. Is she the first female country artist to get her own channel?