Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

CU4ever

Carrie duetted the viral tiktok of OOTT, let’s hope this one goes viral too😁

Almost 1M views in less than 24 hours!!

imagine if this makes OOTT become a viral/streaming hit💀😭😅 even if not, this really is great promo for the song and I want to see more of this!

Last edited:

Zach1998

Yeah her video on Tik Tok got more views/likes than the majority of the other ones she’s posted in a long time.

Her post on Instagram of it got a lot more likes than most of her other posts as well. Caused it to jump up on iTunes into the 70s after being outside of the 200 cutoff position.

The comment section is so refreshing for her as well. Positive comments about discovering this song, and compliments for both her and the person she’s dueting.

CU4ever

Yeah her video on Tik Tok got more views/likes than the majority of the other ones she’s posted in a long time.

Her post on Instagram of it got a lot more likes than most of her other posts as well. Caused it to jump up on iTunes into the 70s after being outside of the 200 cutoff position.

The comment section is so refreshing for her as well. Positive comments about discovering this song, and compliments for both her and the person she’s dueting.
Carly’s song is around 45 on the country iTunes chart, and 190 on all genres. Taylor’s new album severely knocked everyone down a lot (Carly was around 140), so you could argue if every song got knocked down about 30-40 spots, OOTT could be around 230 on iTunes all genre, when I don’t think it was ever on at all before.

Even if it’s not #1, or anywhere near it, this is still noteworthy to me. THIS is what we’ve been wanting. This is the power of tiktok we’ve been talking about😭

maddkat

Staff member
Ivey Childers launched her tequila line - Southbound and Carrie & Mike were there

CU4ever

Viral tiktok (almost 2M views) of a fan meeting Carrie at what looks like the 2021 CMTs. It’s nice to see she is posting how nice Carrie was 🙂