Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

glenn7

from Carries Instagram stories
Where I used to live dn in Brunswick Ga b4 retiring & moving back to N. Ga was in a sub division that used to be an old Huge Farm w/massive 200+ yr old oaks draped w/Spanish moss and along the lake there where thousands of blueberry bushes & we'd wld also find birds nest in them & get chiggers from picking black berries. So miss the hot blackberry & peach cobbler made from fresh picking them

Smokyiiis

Where I used to live dn in Brunswick Ga b4 retiring & moving back to N. Ga was in a sub division that used to be an old Huge Farm w/massive 200+ yr old oaks draped w/Spanish moss and along the lake there where thousands of blueberry bushes & we'd wld also find birds nest in them & get chiggers from picking black berries. So miss the hot blackberry & peach cobbler made from fresh picking them
OMG you just made me salivate.....peach cobbler....I'll be thinking about it all day now

PRGuy79

FanSince04

American Country Music Chatter posted countdowns of the Top Pure Vocalists in country music. Carrie is #1 for female and Stapleton #1 for male. The rest of the list goes as follows:

Female:

#1 Carrie Underwood
#2 Lauren Alaina
#3 Carly Pearce
#4 Kelsea Ballerini
#5 Gabby Barrett

Male

#1 Chris Stapleton
#2 Brett Eldridge
#3 ? (not listed)
#4 Ryan Hurd
#5 Brett Young

#6-10 must have been posted too long ago for it to load them. If you have them and want to post, go ahead.

Last edited:

PRGuy79

American Country Music Chatter posted countdowns of the Top Pure Vocalists in country music. Carrie is #1 for female and Stapleton #1 for male. The rest of the list goes as follows:

Female:

#1 Carrie Underwood
#2 Lauren Alaina
#3 Carly Pearce
#4 Kelsea Ballerini
#5 Gabby Barrett

Male

#1 Chris Stapleton
#2 Brett Eldridge
#3 ? (not listed)
#4 Ryan Hurd
#5 Brett Young

#6-10 must have been posted too long ago for it to load them. If you have them and want to post, go ahead.
And now we need a duet from Carrie and Chris!