Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

MSCarriefan

Zach1998

Love how supportive CU is of these new female artists. I think she remembers what it was like being the new girl in town and all the other female artists at the time didn't seem to welcome CU with open arms initially, and she doesn't want that to be the case for the younger generation. I would be on cloud 9 if CU picked Carly as an opening act for her next tour.

Momin

Don't know where else to post this but Carly Pearce just mentioned Carrie in the context of the Opry:

“I think that a lot of people maybe play it and maybe some become members, but they don’t really keep it as a part of who they are,” she says. “It was very important to me to establish a relationship with the Opry that made them understand I not only just wanted to play the stage, but I wanted to be a face of the Opry in the way that I feel like Carrie Underwood did and has.”

mikebeme3

I don’t have to sit anything out. And which mob again?
The lunatic "if it saves one life" mob, the mob that doesn't care about any and all psychological trauma children are going through. The science denying mob, but that's the last thing I'm saying, I'm not going to hijack this thread

pkc4rls

No, I want to protect children, hence why they shouldn't be masked. Middle-school, highschool, mask away. K-6 does more harm than good. There's been less hospitalizations of children in 18 months for Covid than there is annually for the flu, unless you were pro-masking them then, kindly sit this out
Like Adam said believe what you want and there was no reason to start this stuff in the first place but I don’t have to sit anything out kindly or not

pkc4rls

The lunatic "if it saves one life" mob, the mob that doesn't care about any and all psychological trauma children are going through. The science denying mob, but that's the last thing I'm saying, I'm not going to hijack this thread
You just did.

mikebeme3

Just thought it was semi important since she's trending on Twitter because of it
Like Adam said believe what you want and there was no reason to start this stuff in the first place but I don’t have to sit anything out kindly or not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-180414~2.png
    Screenshot_20210817-180414~2.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 1

pkc4rls

Oh Jesus! We're not talking about masks in a Carrie thread. Carrie can believe what she wants, no one needs to agree. Do not accuse others (either side) of wanting to harm children that is stupid and irresponsible. Just stop, everyone, stop now.
I solved that issue so won’t be commenting on him further 👍. The ignore button works.

But I will add this, just because someone does not believe how he believes, does NOT make them part of a “mob” in the way we both know he meant it.

Last edited: