Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

sco

I guess I will never understand why folks try and do Carrie's songs.... Nail in the coffin....
Apparently Blake chose the song. She wasn't "terrible' but there certainly were some cringeworthy off key moments. It's actually good exposure for Carrie so I'll take it.

Momin

Oh wow. I don't know why he would let her do this song. It's probably one of the more difficult ones from her catalogue. Leaving the high notes aside, I feel like the narration and storytelling pacing is very difficult to match in the verses.

countryfan2006

Brian Smith

@leadershipart

·
12h

Carrie Underwood knows who has the #1 album 2 months in a row in Bluegrass Unlimited Magazine! "This Life We're Livin" by Darin & Brooke Aldridge os available wherever fine music is sold or streamed.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FGJMI7dXEAQZeF8?format=jpg&name=small

Louisa

Merry Christmas to Carrie and her family. Love to see her in her CALIA. It’s sad to hear she’s ending her partnership with DICKS Sporting Goods. I am excited to see what new ventures she takes on in 2022. My fingers are crossed for a new album.