Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

PRGuy79

I'll bet they will do a final push for "My Savior" through the Grammy nominations and Easter and then follow that quickly with an announcement of new music coming soon - hopefully with a new single just in time for Summer with a Fall album release. Fingers crossed!

mbh

I'll bet they will do a final push for "My Savior" through the Grammy nominations and Easter and then follow that quickly with an announcement of new music coming soon - hopefully with a new single just in time for Summer with a Fall album release. Fingers crossed!
I agree with this timeline! If I will make a logical and objective prediction ... the new album (Album Number 7) will be released AROUND September 23, 2022 and the new single will be released AROUND June, 2022. "Cry Pretty" was released "too early", I THINK and they were forced to release a new single before the "Cry Pretty Album" was released. By this time ... our Carrie most probably recorded enough tracks and on the process of searching for the LEAD SINGLE!

atc

With the Super Bowl being on NBC in a few weeks, has there been any rumors that Carrie will have some type of production number during the broadcast?