Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

thaifood

^ I never really understood the point of opening acts. Did opening for Play On save Sons of Sylvia? Lol

Many years ago I went to see The Who who at the time were touring for their Quadrophenia album. They had an opening act that no one had ever heard of before, but once the band finished their song Freebird & walked off stage, we had our eyes opened up to exactly what an opening act shoud be & Lynyrd Skynyrd was launched, due in large part to their exposure on that tour.

angeliccarrie

Many years ago I went to see The Who who at the time were touring for their Quadrophenia album. They had an opening act that no one had ever heard of before, but once the band finished their song Freebird & walked off stage, we had our eyes opened up to exactly what an opening act shoud be & Lynyrd Skynyrd was launched, due in large part to their exposure on that tour.
Skynyrd is a great band!

Zach1998

What is this drama on twitter about Margo Price? What did she tweet?
Was being passive aggressively shady toward CU, when someone insinuated that Carrie copied Margo by playing the drums at her tour (which apparently Margo did in 2018.) She liked some tweets that unnecessarily dragged Carrie, then when was called on it started playing the victim, like they always do when they come for Carrie, when her fans have her back and put them on blast, the same way that weird journalist from the boot did a few months ago. This isn't her first time acting like this towards CU. She's liked some things in the past as well. Jealousy runs deep lol.

I guessed they both missed her 2016 ACM awards performance...