Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Zach1998

Curious if Cody was just saying those things to try to throw us off, since he let the cat out of the bag. I do think that the timing of HMH being dropped and his "Human" about to peak at radio is not a coincidence.

I'd always love a new Carrie single though, if that is the case.

FanSince04

Carrie still has power, lol. Timing of Cody's song is up to her, but her own career isn't, lol.

Interesting, though when he says the time to release it is based on the best timing for her. Sounds like she at some point may have something she doesn't want to interfere with this song. Maybe it comes out soon, then she releases something after that.
Definitely has something in the works!

Reactions: Hil

FanSince04

I was minding my own business on Twitter when I noticed Circle Access posted about Lainey Wilson’s vocals being unmatched, then her fans and Carrie’s fans started bickering… childish

They both can be good and receive compliments 😊

rcramer

^^^ Hey I can understand complimenting artists on their vocals, but to say unmatched i can see where that would rattle folks... Just another way to get a reaction, especially die hard fans....

adam1995

^^^ Hey I can understand complimenting artists on their vocals, but to say unmatched i can see where that would rattle folks... Just another way to get a reaction, especially die hard fans....
But when they're not comparing the two there is no reason for a reaction. I mean what are they supposed to say 'Lainey's vocals are ok'? Some fans just look for a reason.

maddkat

Staff member