Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Ultimate Song: 2013 Edition

Marie2011

Its been approximately a year since we ranked songs so I vote YES . I would do it but other Carrie fans can do it to where you are itching to know the results. Which is something I can't do.

NC State Carrie Fan

I know I'm being annoying but I its been 2 years and I really wanna do this before album 5 and Keep Us Safe because last time we did it 2 weeks after Blown Aways release and almost all the songs from Blown Away were in the top 30

Marie2011

You're not being annoying I want it to be done also, would do it but I don't consider myself to be a carrie fan legend like Cary, Tee, Maddkat, Pklongbeach, carebear4eva, liveasong, etc.etc. wish I was but I didn't find out about this site until 2012 so I'm too new to have that ranking. I've done ranking games before and people enter submission but when it came to the results all I got was crickets. To me it feels like we would get more accurate results if a Carrie fan legend done it. JMO

Marie2011

Posting pictures if you notice there is the B for Bold , U for underline if you look to the right of those you should see a small tree click on it, after clicking on it you can choose the option to upload a pic or click on the from url tap and just copy and paste the link, doing videos is the same thing except you click on the icon right next to the small tree. Note if you are doing from url you might want to uncheck the box that says retrieve remote files.....

You're not being annoying I want it to be done also, would do it but I don't consider myself to be a carrie fan legend like Cary, Tee, Maddkat, Pklongbeach, carebear4eva, liveasong, etc.etc. wish I was but I didn't find out about this site until 2012 so I'm too new to have that ranking. I've done ranking games before and people enter submission but when it came to the results all I got was crickets. To me it feels like we would get more accurate results if a Carrie fan legend done it. JMO

Hi, Marie
Don't worry about yourself. If you can enjoy Idol Carrie's songs, you have a duty to rank her songs.

One of your posts told me that you could know how to enjoy her songs and rank them
I don't mind duets I just prefer solos unless I like both artists however if it is Carrie and an artist I am not a fan of then that's a different story, I'll still purchase the duet but it probably won't be on my top 10 list of Carrie songs

Moreover, Carrie fan legends can be found not only on Carriefans but also on Twitter and somewhere else

Marie2011

PicsArt_1398996977447.jpg

Not good at explaining thing imo so here's a picture to help you out, you might want to double click it to make it bigger and excuse my terrible writing

A Care Bear is one of Idol Carrie's citizens. As her citizens, we have the same rights to be free and equal.
She's the only one who reigns us in her land. Nobody can revoke our citizenship, freedom, equality and rights to serve her

liveasong

tumblr_n2j3n4dGI01t2sdq3o2_500.gif

I love you Marie! LOL!

carriesfan123

@Marie2011 I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to tackle this project if you want to! Unless of course you don't want to haha.

If no one else is willing to tackle this I would be willing to, but it will need to wait until after my finals week is done May 16. But if someone else wants to do it please do so!

Marie2011

@Marie2011 I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to tackle this project if you want to! Unless of course you don't want to haha.

If no one else is willing to tackle this I would be willing to, but it will need to wait until after my finals week is done May 16. But if someone else wants to do it please do so!

How about we both do it, people can pm you their list, then you can pm me the results and we can take turns revealing the list. Fyi my laptop is stubborn sometimes it turns on, and sometimes I have to listen to it beep for 15+ minutes before it turns on. I can still post video and pics on my tablet only use my computer when I have to but I can easily see how I can miscalculate the results. Ohhh just thought of something don't pm the entire list results. Ummm lets see there are 50 something songs. So how about you pm the results but only the one I would be revealing below is a suggestion in who can reveal what.

50+-41 you
40-31 me
30-21 you
20-11 me
10-1 you

and we don't have to reveal 10 at a time we can do 5 at time instead the above was just a guideline

Last edited:

carriesfan123

How about we both do it, people can pm you their list, then you can pm me the results and we can take turns revealing the list. Fyi my laptop is stubborn sometimes it turns on, and sometimes I have to listen to it beep for 15+ minutes before it turns on. I can still post video and pics on my tablet only use my computer when I have to but I can easily see how I can miscalculate the results. Ohhh just thought of something don't pm the entire list results. Ummm lets see there are 50 something songs. So how about you pm the results but only the one I would be revealing below is a suggestion in who can reveal what.

50+-41 you
40-31 me
30-21 you
20-11 me
10-1 you

and we don't have to reveal 10 at a time we can do 5 at time instead the above was just a guideline

We could definitely do that!

NC State Carrie Fan

Can't wait to do this again! I wonder where Thank God for Hometowns will be ranked this time.
I think a lot of Blown Away will be ranked low...and ill probably get banned from this site for saying tbis but there are only about 7 really good songs on there and the rest are fillers in my opinion

carriesfan123

Okay, so my finals week is over. I'm wondering how we want to do this? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we just rated all of Carrie's songs on a scale of 0-10?

Are we limiting this to her own songs from her own albums? Or are we including songs like RM, SB, OL, ISBY, etc.?

Marie2011

I say let's rate songs from 1 to 50 something. #1 shall be our favorite song, and #50 something our least favorite, if we rate the songs 1 to 10 I might end up giving way to many songs a 10. I also think that if we are going to do duets such as remind me, it had to be you, etc that something bad should not be included mainly cause it is new, and today is the very first day will hear it, also keep us safe should be excluded cause while we already heard it it is still new cause its less than 2 months old, and hasn't actually been released to the general public yet.

Farawayhills

Ranking songs from 1 to 50 would involve making tiny distinctions between songs in groups that you either rate highly, or don't feel much affinity for. I don't think I could do that - for example, I don't think I could find meaningful criteria for justifying why I was putting number 46 marginally below number 45, but marginally above number 47 (or whatever). Maybe I'm just not so into ranking, but I'd find that very difficult.

I say let's rate songs from 1 to 50 something. #1 shall be our favorite song, and #50 something our least favorite, if we rate the songs 1 to 10 I might end up giving way to many songs a 10. I also think that if we are going to do duets such as remind me, it had to be you, etc that something bad should not be included mainly cause it is new, and today is the very first day will hear it, also keep us safe should be excluded cause while we already heard it it is still new cause its less than 2 months old, and hasn't actually been released to the general public yet.

Hi, Kymberlee
I would like to know when this game is due.
Rating songs from 1 to 50 is not very difficult, but we seem to be lazy to do it. If we hadn't been so lazy, we could have rated them a month after the release date of Blown Away.
We are free to rate 2 songs #1 if we love them in the same way

Marie2011

I say if we rank the songs 1-10 there should be a limit
For example lets say there are 50 songs I know there are more than 50 songs but for this example let's go with 50 divide the number by 10
so we can rate
5 songs at 1
5 songs at 2
5 songs at 3
5 songs at 4
5 songs at 5
5 songs at 6
5 songs at 7
5 songs at 8
5 songs at 9
5 songs at 10

1 is the lowest, and 10 is the highest(favorite)