Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Ultimate Song: 2013 Edition

Marie2011

At idolforcarrie Carriefan123 and I haven't decided yet we are still trying to decided on how we shall do the ranking, also since my laptop likes to act stupid by not turning on several days people are going to pm their list to Carriefan123 and he/she is going to pm the results and we'll take turns revealing the results I can post videos, and pics on mobile so thats not going to be a problem, but there isn't a word document for mobile, well there is but it is like 100 dollars a year

Marie2011

Ok I just added all of Carrie songs INCLUDING duets minus keep us safe and something bad since there are too new and the total was 63 songs so if we rate the songs 1-10 we should try to have a limit on how many songs we rank at #1, #2 -#10. Now I know 63 divided by 10 comes out as a fraction/decimal so some peope might rank 6 songs at 1-6, 7 songs at 7 and 6 songs at 8-10. This is just an example. The only accurate number is 63.

NC State Carrie Fan

This just got super complicated...I say you just have a limit of how many times you can give a 10, 9, and so on......like you cant give anymore than 10 songs the same number so only ten 10's, 9's and so on....also I agree about excluding Somethin Bad and Keep Us Safe cause they will be at the top because they are new, much like last time with the Blown Away album

Marie2011

Thanks for the link faraway and N.C State Carrie fan thats what I meant a limit on how many songs you can rank at #10 #9 #8 you just explain it better than I did

Marie2011

Guys I have decided to start the 2014 ultimate song edition tomorrow. The way Carriefan123 and I are going to do the ranking is going to be officialy revealed by next week. Use this week to listen to songs that you haven't heard in a while, refresh your memory, in the first post I am going to list all songs that you can rank whether it is 1-63 or 1-10 is yet to be decided but right now we're leaning towards 1-10 which a limit of how many songs you can rank at #10, #9 #8 and so on

carriesfan123

I think we should stick with the 1-10 ranking as that will be easier to calculate the results with. We can put a cap on how many songs you can give the same score to.

Marie2011

I have just shy of twenty submissions, and I'm thinking of maybe starting May 1st since it'll be Blown Away's first birthday. :)

Tell me what's your secret to getting people to participate cause Carriefan123 and I are doing the 2014 ultimate song ranking and we started accepting submission back in mid May and we're still accepting submission however between the two of us we have less than 10 list so far last time I checked between the two of us we had 5 total and that was a few days ago

NC State Carrie Fan

We should revive this!!! This has been done a lot of different ways but I do think this was the best way we have done it! We have 2 albums to add to the mix and I think this would be so much fun. Thoughts??

NC State Carrie Fan

I’m not the best at posting things to make them look nice but if someone wants to do this I will help and compile the results and they can post.