Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Youtube Account Messed With Again :(

teesharky

I swear some hacker is just messing with Carrie. Youtube had finally fixed Carrie's video count, and it was over 123,000 or more just a week ago. Now, it is back down to 6,000 videos again. What is going on???

YouTube - carrie underwood

teesharky

Ok, but what is wrong with sad smiley faces? At least I didn't use that mean looking angry red face. lol

carebear4eva

can you stop putting sad smiley faces on 70% of the threads you start

Lol, agreed Tee is a wee (that rhymed!) dramatic at times....But, most of the times it is warranted.....And the rest of the times it's just cute! :D

And yes, must be a hacker. Have the other artists gone down as well?

jeff

just another fan
Ok, but what is wrong with sad smiley faces? At least I didn't use that mean looking angry red face. lol

its annoying to see this much negativity. let people decide how they want to feel; its like you want people to feel unhappy

carriefan2000

i dont 't see how saying Carrie getting fewer videos on youtube and getting continually hacked with her videos would warrant a happy face though. i don't think you are deciding for others how they should feel in this case, this is not so great obviously.

Carrieflattsfan

I swear some hacker is just messing with Carrie. Youtube had finally fixed Carrie's video count, and it was over 123,000 or more just a week ago. Now, it is back down to 6,000 videos again. What is going on???

YouTube - carrie underwood

Tee,

It looks like all videos are still up; it's just the video count that's down. If you click on "Relevance," every video count is down; when you click on "Upload Date" it goes back up.
It's not just a problem with Carrie's videos either; Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney Lady Gaga, Katy Perry Keisha, and all the other artists I've searched have the same problem.

epicamends

Youtube has these glitches sometimes. It always remedies itself. Stop obsessing about the # of youtube video counts. It'll be back to normal shortly.

thaifood

I must say I am confused about why this even matters & why the heck such a big deal is made of it. If I knew how to make a sad smiley face I would so I'll just settle for this...:confused: