Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CarrieunderwoodVEVO

carebear4eva

Hey, everybody. Carrie's VEVO uploaded two new performance videos of Some Herats and Inside Your Heaven. Please watch them, because they're great performances, and because Carrie's uploaded view count needs to improve like NOW! Also, subscribe to her channels if you haven't already, they're carrieunderwood and carrieunderwoodVEVO. Carrie has a very low presence on YouTube for some reason, please help change that.

Also throwing in a subscribe/friend request to me wouldn't be bad....YouTube - CMUfanenglishfreak's Channel

diva101

as always, VEVO blocked it here :( Why can't they just unblock all of the videos so we can be all happy?

maddkat

Staff member
blocked for me too
looks like they're the AOL Session videos.

why would they block the videos in the US?
What's the point of uploading them if no one can see.

Jade_kt

Maybe they missed up and set the settings wrong or its because they just uploaded it recently (It says it was uploaded 6 hours ago) and so its not working right at the moment.

diva101

urgghh!!!! =))))))))))) I hate it when vevo blocks vids!

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

come on now! VEVO is so selfish! =)))