Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes coming to Carrie Fans

countrymusicfan15

Wonder if we could just make a new site at some point. It’s sad that a lot of people don’t come here because of the ads. It’s also sad that those of us that do come here just expect the ads to pop up every other time we click on something here. Like I’ve gotten used to it but also not going to say it’s not super annoying and frustrating sometimes lol

CU4ever

Wonder if we could just make a new site at some point. It’s sad that a lot of people don’t come here because of the ads. It’s also sad that those of us that do come here just expect the ads to pop up every other time we click on something here. Like I’ve gotten used to it but also not going to say it’s not super annoying and frustrating sometimes lol
I just wish we could get some of the regulars back (or the amount of comments pulse has, we used to have too)