Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christina Aguilera to teach online singing course masterclass

lizcarlo

Christina Aguilera to Teach Online Singing Course | Billboard

Singer. Coach. Actress. Mouseketeer. And now, teacher.

Following in the footsteps of Dustin Hoffman and Usher, Christina Aguilera is pairing up with online education company MasterClass to teach a course about her trade. While Hoffman taught acting and Usher will teach performance, Xtina will helm an upcoming course about the particulars of singing.

“I’m excited MasterClass has given me the opportunity to truly share all I have learned about my craft with the world. Coaching in this capacity not only gives me a chance to connect with my fans but lets me explore one of my true passions,” Aguilera said in a statement.

The courses run $90 apiece and include "video lessons, interactive exercises, learning materials, and workbooks," according to the press release. You can add your name to the wait list here.

At the very least, this is one teacher you can't hit with the "those who can't do, teach" cliché.

Good her Christina. I hope it does very well for her. I really hope she is working on music.