Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Mediabase Charts last updated 7/16/16 2:45 AM PT

Church Bells
____________________________ Rank ______________ Spins __________ Aud.
7-Day Chart ______________ TW ___ LW ______ TW ___ LW _ Move ___ /mill

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Country - Published _______ 1 ____ 2 ____ 8805 _ 8334 __ 471 __ 60.305
Country – All Stations ____ 1 ____ 2 ___ 13714 _13069 __ 645 __ 69.163
Canada Country - Pub ______ 3 ____ 2 ____ 1204 _ 1223 __ -19 ___ 5.475

Last edited:

CarrieAddicted

Here we go again - it's game we love.

freakout.gif

maddkat

Staff member
maybe CB will get a once an hour treatment Friday and debut in the top 50 Sunday
one can hope :)

can't wait for the angst to begin!

Louisa

This is exciting! I think Carrie has another hit with "Church Bells". Can't wait to start requesting it.

pklongbeach

Yahoo!! I love Church Bells. I think it is a great radio song. I hope for it to have a wonderful triumphant run to the stratosphere!!

Let the church bells Ring!!!

pklongbeach

I intend to work hard for CB. Weather its requesting or streaming or supporting the video with comments and such. I want this one to really "impact"!!

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
But it could happen.Keith got it for his third single from his yet unreleased cd

Think positive to start the thread off on a good note before it all goes downhill. :)

If the album is unreleased, then it is essentially a lead single regardless of the fact that is the third single as it was never heard before the radio debut. CB has been available for 5 months. The IHeartRadio treatment is reserved for the premiere of a previously unheard song. CB does not qualifiy.

pklongbeach

I have a question for social media gurus.....

When we abbreviate Church Bells do we run the risk of the title having less "impact" on the internet?

I was told that when you use certain names and titles on the internet it can keep track of the amount that name or title is being used. It is ways like this that an artist like Taylor or Carrie can be determined as being popular.

I just wonder if that extends to titles of things so that if we use the full titles of songs more often that they show more impact. I know the impact would be quite small. I was just curious......

ramb

This is great!
CB is an amazing song. I didn't want it as the third single, but I'm all for it being a single.
I see it having a good chart run.
Let's all work together as we always do.
So so happy for this Carrieland news!

maddkat

Staff member
If the album is unreleased, then it is essentially a lead single regardless of the fact that is the third single as it was never heard before the radio debut. CB has been available for 5 months. The IHeartRadio treatment is reserved for the premiere of a previously unheard song. CB does not qualifiy.
could still happen...

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
I have a question for social media gurus.....

When we abbreviate Church Bells do we run the risk of the title having less "impact" on the internet?

I was told that when you use certain names and titles on the internet it can keep track of the amount that name or title is being used. It is ways like this that an artist like Taylor or Carrie can be determined as being popular.

I just wonder if that extends to titles of things so that if we use the full titles of songs more often that they show more impact. I know the impact would be quite small. I was just curious......

It might make a difference if we did it on sites like Twitter that tracks trends. Using abbreviations on this site will make little difference to the "impact".

Kizmet311

I posted this in the ST album thread, but since the chart thread has started for CB, I thought it would be relevant here as well!

Well, video be damned, I am still excited about this part of the era. No song on the album gets to me like the intro to CB. The banjo and the drums are killer. As much as I love DL/CCA/Chaser, CB is the one that I have to blast at full volume in the car. I crank up the volume and start the song over just to get the full impact of that intro. It will really grab people's attention when they hear it on the radio. I am just so happy it's going to be a single. I think it is just the perfect "Carrie" song. SmB was something very different for her - more laid back and twangy, the everyman anthem. HB was an R&B styled love song - also different. CB is classic Carrie in theme with the best/strongest lyrics of any story song she has released as a single, with killer instrumentation. This is the Carrie everyone knows, somehow even better than BA/TBC/BHC. Oh how I love it when Carrie sings about getting revenge!