Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMA Country Christmas 2021

simonplay

Carly is trying O Holy Night and Gabby SN
performers
Jimmie Allen with Louis York & The Shindellas (“What Does Christmas Mean”)
BRELAND (“The Christmas Song”)
Brett Eldredge (“Merry Christmas Baby”)
Lady A (“Christmas Through Your Eyes”)
Pistol Annies (“Snow Globe”)
Carrie Underwood (“Mary, Did You Know?”)
Lainey Wilson (“Christmas Cookies”).

"Trying" Dead! 🤣 that will be interesting..

MDYK it's not my favorite but it's ok. She performed OHN everywhere last year so it's fine..

AdamJ

I watched the show late last night and am still wondering why they scheduled Carrie between 2 female artists that sang songs that she has performed many times with faith and emotions that she feels in her heart. Carrie's performance was iconic and from the heart and it seemed like the other 2 artists sang the words and failed to convince the message of the songs. In my opinion I don't think they should ever have a female artist perform before or after Carrie as she blows them out of the water with her vocals and delivery of any song she sings. I don't follow Carley or Gabby and I don't know how they deliver other songs, but I think they did a poor cover of the songs that Carrie has performed many times. Just my opinion. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!!!

FanSince04

I went back to look at Carrie’s other performances of MDYK and was reminded just how much she did to promote her My Gift album! Pandora, iHeartRadio, HBO, Commercials (Ring), Amazon (FTOY), and more.

Smokyiiis

You can rewatch or WATCH all the performances here: