Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

Zach1998

I see some noms for IIDLY and hopefully EOTY. I don’t know if they are trying to move her from FVOTY even though she deserves it (which if they do it with Carrie they should with Miranda as well.)

IDK if I see an AOTY nomination, this album was made to have fun and not with awards in mind. I’d love it, but I’m not expecting it.

Right now I think album is looking like

Growin Up
29: Written in stone (the full album is eligible this year)
Palomino

and there is two other places. There’s a chance it could get in there, but I’m almost positive those 3 out of 5 will be in there.

adam1995

Luke Bryan and Peyton Manning are hosting.

Peyton is pretty funny, so I think that could actually be a good, interesting choice, but Luke is a bit disappointing. Brad Paisley and Peyton would have been good, like in their insurance commercials.

liz278

Of course they got 2 dudes to host. I have no interest. I do hope Carrie attends just to get the free promo but I won't be watching.
I agree with you!

But I wonder if there weren't any women who wanted to host. Especially if they got Luke, he isn't that funny and he wasn't a great host when he hosted last year.

I won't be watching, I hope Carrie gets to perform, but we can always watch on YouTube

Reactions: Hil

Momin

Luke Bryan and Peyton Manning are hosting.

Peyton is pretty funny, so I think that could actually be a good, interesting choice, but Luke is a bit disappointing. Brad Paisley and Peyton would have been good, like in their insurance commercials.
I don't think we are living in reality anymore. This is going to be a trainwreck.

LilUnderwood

Every year I tell myself not to get my hopes up then I do! Ugh! I just want her to win entertainer once! Most people are like what are you doing nominating her year after year and not giving it to her it’s just stupid.

Reactions: Hil

simonplay

I honestly don't see her nominated for Entertainer this year, much less winning.
She didn't tour, her sales were down a lot, her streaming is still tragic, she only have some performances and IIDLY.
Maybe next year will have a much better chance with the tour and hopefully a few #1's!

adam1995

I honestly don't see her nominated for Entertainer this year, much less winning.
She didn't tour, her sales were down a lot, her streaming is still tragic, she only have some performances and IIDLY.
Maybe next year will have a much better chance with the tour and hopefully a few #1's!
I mean she only has a sold out, critically acclaimed Vegas residency, but what's that even mean anyway, lol.

simonplay

I mean she only has a sold out, critically acclaimed Vegas residency, but what's that even mean anyway, lol.
Well that's like saying that Luke Bryan deserves EOTY just because his residency, I don't think that's enough.

And wasn't sold out by the way, look at the Reflection thread.