Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

FanSince04

And? You are missing the point here..

Carrie didn't play the show, that's why she refunded her fans, it was more a rescheduling.

Combs play the show while sick, and refunded for no (real) reason.. he is trying too hard 🤣
I got your point. My point is that piece of information doesn’t do your point justice.

Also, pretty sure she did play the show and didn’t like how she sounded; therefore, refunded the fans.

adam1995

I do not get why so many on here get so catty against the other females in the genre.

So much talent among them. We can still build Carrie up without tearing the others down.

Especially Miranda considering the love/respect/friendship they have for each other.
100% agree. Seeing multiple women with 5+ nominations is showing progress in the genre.

countrymusicfan15

I got your point. My point is that piece of information doesn’t do your point justice.

Also, pretty sure she did play the show and didn’t like how she sounded; therefore, refunded the fans.
I’m legit curious which concert this was…I’ve never heard of Carrie not sounding good lol even when she’s sick, everyone still raves about how good she sounds

SpanishFan

This adwards are a joke. I
I don't understand how every year I fool myself into thinking, "this year will be different". I knew D&R wasn't going to be nominated for Album of the year. But "If I didn't love u" deserved its nomination for "Single of the year" it was a big hit as well as a great song. But Carrie has always been underrated in that category. Just to think that only JTTW and BFC have been nominated for Single of the year is ridiculous. Blown Away, Church Bells, The fighter, even Cowboy Casanova deserved that nomination. Even more so knowing that IIDLU won single of the year at the ACMs and were nominated for a Grammy is ridiculous.

But notice that, this year I feel Carrie can win again FVOFT, her Vegas residency, the grammy for My Saviour, the hit IIDLY, being the main artist in non-country festivals and the logenvity. None of the girls have been as successful this year, honestly Carrie deserves it.

Im sure she is not going to win EOTY- Idk what Carrie needs to do to win EOFTY but I dont feel is going to happen. But I really think she can win FVOTY. About Music event If "IIDLU" were nominated for Single, I would think that they have the chance to win Music event but without that nomiantion, mmmmmm I dont think so.

maddkat

Staff member
I’m legit curious which concert this was…I’ve never heard of Carrie not sounding good lol even when she’s sick, everyone still raves about how good she sounds
Des Moines ,IA in 2012
she donated hat she would make from the concert to the city.

FanSince04

Des Moines ,IA in 2012
she donated hat she would make from the concert to the city.
Yes, this is the one! I guess it went back to the city and not the fans. Thanks maddkat!

simonplay

False. Maddkat posted the correct one. Turns out she was under the weather… meaning sick, in case you didn’t know 😏 Also, the money was donated back to the city and not fans, but bottom line is it was given back. Have a good day reading the receipts 😂
Sorry, didn't know the Play On era was in 2012 🤭😅

simonplay

See this is what I'm talking about, people will vote for him for things like this.
She is talking about the refunds in Maine..
Screenshot_20220907-224942_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20220907-224955_Twitter.jpg

FanSince04

I think giving money back from a concert (Combs) is nice and would get him recognition in the humanitarian category, but it’s not fitting enough for EOTY. That’s the last I’ll say about him.

Carrie on the other hand… she had her nearly sold out residency, dozens of Opry shows, private events, multiple collaborations, new album, album release show, performed on award shows, etc.

I think we know who should get the EOTY and hopefully they see it too 🎶