Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

SpanishFan

Really no sadly. It’s almost gotten to the point where they don’t even seem to be one big group anymore when country music used to pride itself on the whole industry / artists / etc being one big family. Maybe they did more in Carrie’s “new artist” generation? Idk though. I know Carrie said a few years back she would love to be a cheerleader for her peers if they would do the same. Of course even in the newer generation of women there are some who don’t say much about Carrie too
Well Kelsea Ballerini and Gabby Barrett love Carrie and they are huge fans of her. Carrie should duet with both!.

Zach1998

I didn’t want to get in trouble for posting off topic on this forum. But it did have proof as it was people who watched her do an Instagram live ( there’s a screen recording or archive out there), but she was on live and every time someone asked her about Carrie or to sing a Carrie song she rolled her eyes in disgust. More than one person noticed it and I watched it myself. This was about a year ago
Eh I’m not sure about that. I follow Carly pretty closely and usually only see her singing Carrie’s praises when she’s brought up.

I know every album prior to D&R she would post about a favorite on release day. For My Savior she posted Nothing But The Blood of Jesus. For Cry Pretty she posted Low then End Up With You. Can’t remember what she posted for Storyteller. For Blown Away she posted about Good Girl. I say all this just meaning I don’t think someone would do all this if they weren’t a fan.

Also when she’s asked about the opry she always name drops Carrie in saying she wants to make it a part of her brand in the way Carrie has. I’ve heard her say this multiple times when asked about it.

Last edited:

CU4ever

Eh I’m not sure about that. I follow Carly pretty closely and usually only see her singing Carrie’s praises when she’s brought up.

I know every album prior to D&R she would post about a favorite on release day. For My Savior she posted Nothing But The Blood of Jesus. For Cry Pretty she posted Low then End Up With You. Can’t remember what she posted for Storyteller. For Blown Away she posted about Good Girl. I say all this just meaning I don’t think someone would do all this if they weren’t a fan.

Also when she’s asked about the opry she always name drops Carrie in saying she wants to make it a part of her brand in the way Carrie has. I’ve heard her say this multiple times when asked about it.
I mean, yeah. I’m just saying what I heard/read. Perhaps she was just having a bad day. But there were a lot of people discussing it as well, so it seemed to be a noticeable thing for many people and wasn’t just one person reaching. At the end of the day, it’s all just fans gossiping like people do, and I know how much the new generation really loves and respects Carrie

Alydg13

Growing up listening to early 00s country I have watched many female acts that where not good then Carrie come change the way I feel about country music and then a decade later she won’t win entertainer if the year but I am saddened to see that happening to her and I love Miranda to but I’m afraid that the country music is playing gender’s right now it’s really sad but she can win a Grammy award but can’t win an CMA award.

FanSince04

All award shows are based on politics. Many times it’s a “What can you do for me?” or “How do I gain from this?” type of situation. Yes, even with Carrie winning so much at the beginning of her career. There is always something going on behind the scenes. As far of honors such as Hollywood Walk of Fame, these are a little different and earned based on prestige.

carrieidol1

I’d love to be able to see the video behind the link at the bottom of the advertisement. Anyone know where it can be found?