Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT and GAC Top 20 Countdown 8/19/11

cassie2

Staff member
Very nice movement this week Team! Let's keep streaming and voting till we get to #1!

Top 20 From Week of August 19, 2011
Rank Video Artist Watch
20 "Sparks Fly" Taylor Swift
19 "I Love You This Big" Scotty McCreery
18 "Love Done Gone" Billy Currington
17 "One More Drinkin' Song" Jerrod Niemann
16 "Country Must Be Country Wide" Brantley Gilbert
15 "Am I the Only One" Dierks Bentley
14 "Crazy Girl" Eli Young Band
13 "Just Fishin'" Trace Adkins
12 "Made in America" Toby Keith
11 "Homeboy" Eric Church
10 "Mean" Taylor Swift
09 "Honey Bee" Blake Shelton
08 "Easy" Rascal Flatts
07 "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)" Luke Bryan
06 "You and Tequila" Kenny Chesney featuring Grace Potter
05 "Knee Deep" Zac Brown Band
04 "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" Jake Owen
03 "Remind Me" Brad Paisley with Carrie Underwood
02 "Just a Kiss" Lady Antebellum
01 "Dirt Road Anthem" Jason Aldean

Last edited:

AdamJ

Hey guys--I am going back down South to help with clean up/etc. for the next week so I won't be able to help out. Sorry. Here's hoping RM gets to #1 and holds there for multiple weeks.

cassie2

Staff member
Here's the results for GAC. Kinda disappointing that we dropped from #2 to #4 this week. Come on voters, please take a moment each day to show RM your love! Remind Me is about to hit #1 on the charts, so let's work at getting it to #1 everywhere!

This Week’s Chart:

1. Gloriana – “Wanna Take You Home”
2. Scotty McCreery – “I Love You This Big”
3. Katie Armiger – “I Do But Do I”
4. Brad Paisley w/ Carrie Underwood – “Remind Me”
5. Lauren Alaina – “Like My Mother Does”
6. Lady Antebellum – “Just A Kiss”
7. Blake Shelton — “Honey Bee”
8. Chris Young – “Tomorrow”
9. Trace Adkins – “Just Fishin’”
10. Jason Aldean – “Dirt Road Anthem”
11. Luke Bryan – “Country Girl (Shake It For Me)”
12. Jake Owen – “Barefoot Blue Jean Night”
13. Billy Currington – “Love Done Gone”
14. Taylor Swift – “Mean”
15. Pistol Annies – “Hell On Heels”
16. Kenny Chesney w/ Grace Potter – “You and Tequila”
17. Toby Keith – “Made In America”
18. Eric Church – “Homeboy”
19. Alan Jackson – “Long Way To Go”
20. Reba McEntire – “When Love Gets A Hold Of You”

teesharky

How in the world did we lose to Gloriana and Katie Armiger? I barely know who those people are....lol

tcnole1

How in the world did we lose to Gloriana and Katie Armiger? I barely know who those people are....lol

Katie is an amazing singer with a great voice! She building a nice following with some hardcore fans. She's on a small independent label out of Texas (she's their only artist), but if she were on a major label she would be a star!!! You should check out her latest CD it's great. It hasn't been out of my cars CD player in months lol...

Suellen

Hey guys--I am going back down South to help with clean up/etc. for the next week so I won't be able to help out. Sorry. Here's hoping RM gets to #1 and holds there for multiple weeks.
AJ, you are one amazing guy. Will do extra voting for you.

AdamJ

Thanks Suellen--but---Nah---I am just an average guy that came from a family that believes in giving back and helping others. I have great parents. Thanks for voting a little extra for me---will remember and do the same for you sometime when you need it. See ya!

teesharky

Katie is an amazing singer with a great voice! She building a nice following with some hardcore fans. She's on a small independent label out of Texas (she's their only artist), but if she were on a major label she would be a star!!! You should check out her latest CD it's great. It hasn't been out of my cars CD player in months lol...

Thanx! I will do so. I saw you tweet about her a few times but I have never heard her on the radio. No surprise there though, as radio makes it very hard for new females to break in. Even Lauren Alaina is having trouble.

Kenny_Chisholm

Down to no.6 this week on CMT! I don't understand, I have been voting excessively this past week! Perhaps that will only show in next week's result. Oh well!