Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Awards '13 Audio/Video (6-5-13) here!

Audra

for some reason I cannot download any of these :/ I click to download them and wait to click on a pop up so I can save it to my computer, am I doing something wrong?? I've used Firefox, Chrome and IE and nothing is working...

Audra

oh, it's all good, it just took a ridiculous LONG time for it to finally pop up! lol it's all good now

maddkat

Staff member
once again as with the Grammy caps the ts files freeze up and won't play on my pc
tried everything

anyone have any help to offer?

rainbow1

I can't get any of them either......I think I messed up my computer, trying. Wish there was some easier way, for us...not so savvy computer people.

blitzer50

once again as with the Grammy caps the ts files freeze up and won't play on my pc
tried everything

anyone have any help to offer?
Have you tried VLC Media Player? VLC and Windows Media Player play TS files fine on my PC. Also, what kind of error messages have you been getting from other players?

maddkat

Staff member
Have you tried VLC Media Player? VLC and Windows Media Player play TS files fine on my PC. Also, what kind of error messages have you been getting from other players?

Yes, I tried vlc.I don't get any error messages they just won't play.The video freezes while the audio continues every time.Only on ts files.All other files no problem.