Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT (Carrie Music TV) Oct. 8/9th

maddkat

Staff member
I'm watching but there's absolutely nothing we haven't heard before except she stole a pear from the set of JTTW and she still has it.

the list - not a bad list but to include two concert videos, Something Bad , and IIDLY while leaving off TH , MS, DFTRM, SS among others was a little odd to me

20 UI
19 Wasted
18 LN
17 DA
16 Smoke Break
15 CB
14 GS
13 DL
12 IIDLY
11 CP
10 AAG
9 JTTW
8 TBC
7 CC
6 JAD
5 Something Bad
4 BA
3 SITW
2 GG
1 BHC

Zach1998

^
I find that list odd. Don’t know why they didn’t include those you listed as I’d argue they are some of her best as the actually tell a story. Little toy guns and see you again are great ones too.

carriefan14

The whole top ten is ancient videos lol. Cry pretty deserved better.

glad they are doing some kind of promo!

countrymusicfan15

I understand BHC being #1 when it comes to singles lists but not for the video lol it’s good of course but like #10 good, not #1

Michael Reid

unless they gathered all the votes from past years and totaled them all up. Would make sense as the older videos when CMT was more popular, would gain move votes, when we were able to have long streaks at #1. Oppose to now where it is basically a gradual climb every week, then fall off. I recall Good Girl which was #2. Broke the record for the longest streak at #1 in history, and debuted at #1 and retired after 20 weeks!

Hil

unless they gathered all the votes from past years and totaled them all up. Would make sense as the older videos when CMT was more popular, would gain move votes, when we were able to have long streaks at #1. Oppose to now where it is basically a gradual climb every week, then fall off. I recall Good Girl which was #2. Broke the record for the longest streak at #1 in history, and debuted at #1 and retired after 20 weeks!
Where do you vote for videos now? I haven't seen anything in years. I totally would vote, but didn't know it was a thing anymore. Good Girl was such an awesome single and video. I loved the concept for that one, especially since it wasn't a story but more imagery.

txacar

Where do you vote for videos now? I haven't seen anything in years. I totally would vote, but didn't know it was a thing anymore. Good Girl was such an awesome single and video. I loved the concept for that one, especially since it wasn't a story but more imagery.
GG is a great song, and I love the video. Re voting, CMT.com still has voting pages for Hot 20 and 12 Pack.

countrymusicfan15

Love love love GG!! The song, video, as an opening album track! Everything about it. GG and CC are both perfect in every way possible