Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Celebrates Our Heroes Special June 3

MSCarriefan

Well she either filmed something today or just got her hair fixed because she was with Melissa on Tik tok. Looks like they are in a public restroom

sco

I suspect her choice not to do many performances from home has much more to do with her being a perfectionist than being lazy.

adam1995

Thank you for sharing your thought! And thank you for not questioning my post!

I saw it as you basically saying she's choosing not to work, even though that's not really the case. She's not being lazy, during this time, as many of us aren't, because we really can't do much of anything.

No Idol performance
No CMT stream performance
No Instagram live
No CMT Our Heroes performance

I'm surprised at how lazy she is lately! Thoughts??

For the record, resting is not laziness. They are two different meaning. Take note, apart from being a mom & wife,Carrie is also actively promoting good health, fitness thru her clothlines & Fit52 during this hard time. So far they are getting positive respond from many. Just like most athletes, naturally Carrie needs to recover strength. And this means rest. Then there is a timely 4 part series of her family life & faith sharing with the world & already 1[SUP]st[/SUP] episode is getting big buzz from the media. Mind you, other parts have yet to be shown. Come June 2, Carrie will have virtual fan party & likely entertaining her special fans with some favorite songs. Who know, she might surprise everyone announcing something big is coming. Soon. Fact is, Carrie is actually more active & visibly doing responsible part in social media than some artists strumming guitar in special events.

I’m sure when you think of laziness, it’s more of frustration missing her singing voice without second thought of Carrie doing other things in her own quiet & equally important way.

simonplay

For the record, resting is not laziness. They are two different meaning. Take note, apart from being a mom & wife,Carrie is also actively promoting good health, fitness thru her clothlines & Fit52 during this hard time. So far they are getting positive respond from many. Just like most athletes, naturally Carrie needs to recover strength. And this means rest. Then there is a timely 4 part series of her family life & faith sharing with the world & already 1[SUP]st[/SUP] episode is getting big buzz from the media. Mind you, other parts have yet to be shown. Come June 2, Carrie will have virtual fan party & likely entertaining her special fans with some favorite songs. Who know, she might surprise everyone announcing something big is coming. Soon. Fact is, Carrie is actually more active & visibly doing responsible part in social media than some artists strumming guitar in special events.

I’m sure when you think of laziness, it’s more of frustration missing her singing voice without second thought of Carrie doing other things in her own quiet & equally important way.

Thank you!!!

I'm starting to think that "lazy" have a different meaning in USA, you guys take it to seriously it seems. I said "lazy" more as "relaxed".
But I will say it again, there is nothing wrong about being lazy, we are all lazy sometime in our life. I'm lazy most of my life! Lol

txacar

Thank you!!!

I'm starting to think that "lazy" have a different meaning in USA, you guys take it to seriously it seems. I said "lazy" more as "relaxed".
But I will say it again, there is nothing wrong about being lazy, we are all lazy sometime in our life. I'm lazy most of my life! Lol

LOL. Too funny!!

la•zy lā′zē
[FONT=ddg-serp-icons !important]►
[/FONT]

• adj.
    Not willing to work or be energetic.
  • adj.
    Slow-moving; sluggish.
  • adj.
    Conducive to inactivity or indolence.

adam1995

LOL. Too funny!!

la•zy lā′zē
[/FONT]

• adj.
  • adj.
    Slow-moving; sluggish.
  • adj.

Yes, rather negative sounding to me, lol!

simonplay

LOL. Too funny!!

la•zy lā′zē
[/FONT]

• adj.
  • adj.
    Slow-moving; sluggish.
  • adj.

Yes! Exactly! And there is nothing bad about that, I'm not willing to work and slow most of the time! Haha!

Ok I'm too lazy to keep talking about being lazy.. ;)
Let's move on.

maddkat

Staff member
Thank you!!!

That's because to call someone lazy is very rude and uncalled for. Especially when that person is raising 2 sons(5 & 1) , running a clothing company, has just released a new book & app, and is hopefully working on a new album among other things.

simonplay

^ we are all lazy sometime in our life and there is nothing wrong with that but I'm not going to repeat all over again. You are late to the party.. ;D