Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT / GAC Top 20 - 02/11/2012

Kenny_Chisholm

We did it!! No.1 on CMT:

GAC:

1. Carrie Underwood – “Blown Away”
2. Taylor Swift – “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
3. Taylor Swift – “Begin Again”
4. Luke Bryan – “Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye”
5. Blake Shelton – “Over”
6. Casey James – “Crying On A Suitcase”
7. Rascal Flatts – “Come Wake Me Up”
8. Miranda Lambert– “Fastest Girl In Town”
9. Billy Ray Cyrus – “Change My Mind”
10. Tim McGraw – “Truck Yeah”
11. Easton Corbin – “Lovin’ You Is Fun”
12. Eric Church – “Creepin’”
13. Justin Moore – “Til My Last Day”
14. Jason Aldean – “Take A Little Ride”
15. Toby Keith – “I Like Girls That Drink Beer”
16. Kip Moore – “Beer Money”
17. Florida Georgia Line – “Cruise”
18. Pistol Annies – “Takin’ Pills”
19. Kristen Kelly – “Ex-Old Man”
20. Ray Scott – “Those Jeans”

Last edited:

opry051008

Way to go guys. I'm never voting on the CMT's again because that seems to be the trick to getting Carrie to #1. lol

liz278

Blown Away is back to No. 1 on GAC! Woo Hoo! Way to go guys!!

YES!!! We only have a couple more weeks to vote on it - I think we are hitting 15 weeks soon! And out of the weeks it has been out it has be #1 all but 1 week.

I don't know how to put up voting threads, but there is the 50 top videos of 2012 on GAC starting today and BA & GG are on there.

Ann055

That is last week's chart. We reclaimed the top spot last week. Still waiting for this week's chart to update.

I watched it on TV -- that's how I know we are No. 1 -- the show just ended 13 min. ago. Sorry if I said the wrong thing...I was sick for a week so I missed one week - I knew we missed it one week, but couldn't remember which one. In any event, I watched it with my own eyes...lol

Kenny_Chisholm

^ Thanks for the info! That means we are no.1 again this week! Whoo-hoo!

So basicially we spent 10 consecutive weeks at no.1, one week at no.2 and two weeks at no.1 again.

2 more weeks to go before the video gets retired. Vote vote vote!

liz278

I love that there isn't that much down time between videos this era!!! We just finish with one on GAC and we get the next one!!!!

liveasong

tumblr_mcw1i09EMM1qhxmjgo1_250.gif

tumblr_mcw1i09EMM1qhxmjgo2_250.gif

Carrie is happy.

Ann055

^ Thanks for the info! That means we are no.1 again this week! Whoo-hoo!

So basicially we spent 10 consecutive weeks at no.1, one week at no.2 and two weeks at no.1 again.

2 more weeks to go before the video gets retired. Vote vote vote!

Sorry about the confusion. I should have said I watched it on TV because I knew the new chart wouldn't be up yet...guess I was just excited...sorry about that!