Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Giants Vince Gill

liz278

I'm glad Carrie is going to be a part of this. I am a big fan of Vince. Usually Carrie does some memory of the person but doesn't usually get to sing, so this is going to be special.

FanSince04

I'm glad Carrie is going to be a part of this. I am a big fan of Vince. Usually Carrie does some memory of the person but doesn't usually get to sing, so this is going to be special.
I actually felt the opposite. I feel she sings but doesn’t record a memory about the person like some artists do.

txacar

FanSince04

txacar

I think it will be HGTA but would love to be surprised.
I think you will get your surprise. They were honoring Carrie the night she sang HGTA. Vince was in a backup role so I doubt it added much to his already distinguished career. I think they will sing the wonderful songs that led to his success.

Last edited:

FanSince04

I think you will get your surprise. They were honoring Carrie the night she sang HGTA. Vince was in a backup roll so I doubt it added much to his already distinguished career. I think they will sing the wonderful songs that led to his success.
I love a surprise! After hearing maddkat post their rendition of “GRHOTM”, it’s all but confirmed this is what she’ll sing.

Last edited:

liz278

I cut the cord on cable, and I checked and I don't have CMT anymore, so I hope someone will record at least Carrie's part.