Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Music Awards 2018 VOTE NOW

liz278

Question: So are we going to get the Video of the Year cut down to 6 on the night of the award show?

I have been voting all morning, but it takes a while to get through because once you go through once, it makes you check on the pictures.

DaisyTweets

Question: So are we going to get the Video of the Year cut down to 6 on the night of the award show?

I have been voting all morning, but it takes a while to get through because once you go through once, it makes you check on the pictures.
Yes, I believe I read that at the beginning of the show they will cut the VOTY and voting for those videos can happen during the show. We have to get into the top 6 in order for that to happen.

DaisyTweets

Gosh, it would be so cool to see a LIVE performance of this song!!! I can imagine how a live performance video of it would be huge!!!

liz278

Voted! Do you think that any other fan base votes as much as we do? I really hope not because I am voting as much as I can, but it is slow :)

liz278

For those who might know these things: Do you think that they will award Carrie all 4 of the awards? If we vote enough that is.

liz278

Blake and Hoda are announcing the final 6 for VOTY. I am thinking that his video made it through :)

Voting to hopefully get Carrie the VOTY - don't want FGL or Blake to win,.

Last edited: