Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Music Awards 2018 VOTE NOW

AdamLikesCarrie

get ready to send your voting tweet. VOTY finalists to be announced soon.
blake and kane fans are getting ready on twitter, so we better start soon.
soon soon soon

Kizmet311

Disappointed TC didn't make it into the Top 5, but I know I definitely was not a power voter. The voting process was so annoying. Hopefully we can get it next year for CP.

Hil

Do we just not vote like we used to? I voted at least 20x a day. bummed TC didn't make it. And it lost to people it shouldn't have lost to.

CU4ever

Do we just not vote like we used to? I voted at least 20x a day. bummed TC didn't make it. And it lost to people it shouldn't have lost to.

Agree, not sure what happened these last award shows we've been slipping haha.

sd20

I did too as well. Hard to believe she didn't make it with all our voting. Makes me wonder how she really could have lost out. Carrie has a great voting team.

txacar

I'm not surprised. Blake has so many fans on twitter and Kane has the tween/teen bunch.

I probably averaged 10-15 votes/day. Had to ID car and store fronts 2 times each with every vote. That's a bit much for my patience.

MSCarriefan

Did anyone else notice that this year along with the I'm not a robot thing, they also allowed you to not vote with a CMT account or email. Usually it's only unlimited like that on show day.