Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT OffstageOFFSTAGE: Wi

jbrown

Sorry for messing up the heading of the story. But I hope not. They need to enjoy the house they just built together.

abbeyjones18

I'm sure that they can still live in Canada if they wanted to...many sports stars live in different places...

undrwood9098

Mike won't like that. :p

Carrie can be a Tennessee Titans fan and an Ottawa Senators fan. Two separate sports, and neither of the choices can offend her hubby. ;)

teesharky

I kind of think it would be awesome if Mike traded to Nashville Preds, but only if he is happy with that decision. I wouldn't want his hand forced.

It would certainly make things easier for Carrie. lol but Mike loves Ottawa, so I hope he gets to stay for that reason.

Suellen

I'm not into Hockey but I hope its Mike's decision and he's not being forced into it. They can still keep the house in Canada, Mike's family lives there.