Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

rainbow1

So excited for the Sooners big game tomorrow in Houston! Hoping for a great game. I have 2 sons and a granddaughter that will be there!!

bluetb4

I've been looking at some strange tweets. Evidently, the Clippers may have used Blown Away in a recruitment presentation to try to sign Kevin Durant today!

I didn't see any real confirmation on this, but I thought it was funny anyway! The power of Carrie! Lol!

Sports N Giggles ‏@SportsNGiggles 3h3 hours ago Sources say Clippers brought in #CarrieUnderwood to help pitch to #KevinDurant. #JayZ must have been unavailable! #FreeAgentFrenzy

Murph ‏@TMurph207 3h3 hours ago
So The Clippers Brought In Carrie Underwood . Big Deal i got a call in too.

\/\/est$ide‏@_WSBG 3h3 hours ago
@WeNotSocks when I read bleacher report it says Carrie underwood performed "blown away"

Scott Sudikoff‏@Sudikoff 3h3 hours ago
Scott Sudikoff Retweeted Justin Anstey
It's Carrie Underwood. She could play whatever she wants. I'd be listening and watching.

A.J. ‏@AJvSA 3h3 hours ago
@BipolarDubsFan LOL I don't believe these reports of Durant being blown away by the Clippers presentation. Wtf did it even show lol?

rahul ‏@rahulannister 3h3 hours ago
@AJvSA @BipolarDubsFan Carrie Underwood risked it all

Elrond Hubbard ‏@therealbradg 4h4 hours ago Colusa, CA
If Carrie Underwood is needed to get Kevin Durant you don't deserve Kevin Durant.

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops 4h4 hours ago
What if Doc Rivers just showed Kevin Durant the movie “Blown Away” and pointed out places in Boston he visited when he lived there?

Brian Lee ‏@BCLee33 4h4 hours ago
@talkhoops Carrie Underwood closed meeting with a little song too.

David Deckard‏@DaveDeckard 4h4 hours ago
@DanWoikeSports Carrie Underwood said it best. "There's not enough wind in Oklahoma."