Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

JB172

That was a really entertaining game for 2 1/2 quarters and then Clemson got the stop on 4th down when OU was driving and went on to score a TD on the next drive and it was pretty much over after that.

It looked like a Clemson home game there, I would say the crowd was probably 85% Clemson fans, John Fogerty still has it, he killed the halftime show, I will post some pics sometime over the weekend, OU fans your boys still had a great season.

JB172

It's a shame that the motivated Ohio State team that played against Michigan and Notre Dame didn't show up to play against Michigan State.

JB172

Was going to post some pics from the game but the semi-annual having to use a proxy server to get into site has started up again and it will not let post pics going through a proxy sever, this is the ONLY site that does this from time to time it only last a week or so but it's freaking ANNOYING

glenn7

Wins today by Georgia & Arkansas gave SEC an NCAA record for most bowl victories in one season by a conference with 8.

JB172

One heck of a title game and goodness can Deshaun Watson play, he was great in the Orange Bowl and he was even better last night.

JB172

Louisville throwing themselves under the bus and self-imposing a post season ban is what you do when you are scared of what the NCAA is going to do to you.

JB172

Since there is no NBA thread I will put this in here instead, thoughts and prayers to Monty Williams and his family.