Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concert Stars

Kizmet311

I just wanted to share this for newer members who might not be aware of this function, especially since it was only recently fixed by the new tech guy. Carrie Fans has always had a function called "Concert Stars" where you can enter the number of times you have seen Carrie in concert (Opry, Fan Club parties, and a few other things count as well). Then, that number of stars will appear under your name/avatar/profile information when you post in the forum.

To update the number of stars and to list the concerts/events you have attended, go to Settings in the upper right hand corner of the website, then in the left menu bar, go to My Settings-Edit Profile. Then scroll down until you see the section pictured below, enter the number of stars/events, list your events if you like, and scroll to the bottom and hit save. Then your profile information will look like mine - to the left of this post!

Capture.jpg

hjj

Do remember when this feature was disabled? I was trying to see what I needed to add.

Kizmet311

Do remember when this feature was disabled? I was trying to see what I needed to add.

The feature has never been disabled. The only thing the tech guy fixed was that instead of stars showing up in our profile, it looked like a bunch of broken picture links.