Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constantine Maroulius (Fellow "Idol" season 4 alumn) talks about Carrie during a podcast

MelissaD

The interviewer asks about how Carrie has changed since their time on American Idol together, and he had nothing but glowing things to say about her. Worth a watch! Just a 3-minute segment.

FanSince04

I may be the only one uncomfortable about how much he talks about her clothing choices. Ok? That’s all I really heard him talk about. I wonder how close they really were… I know she has mentioned Bo in the past but not Constantine.

Last edited:

MelissaD

Yeah, that was a little creepy I agree, lol but he did call her voice insane and ridiculous and also suggested that she still appeared grounded and like her same old self when they've run into each other in more recent times. He was still extremely complimentary even if he did dwell on his appreciation of certain outfit choices for just a little too long lol. So I'll take it!

Smokyiiis

I think he just didn't really think about how it would APPEAR, he was just trying to say in his own way how this shy little small town girl became a massive superstar in voice as well as style.