Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Could Carrie Underwood's Husband Become a Nashville Predator?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlie78189

still want to wait and hear from mike or carrie themselves before worrying about this..but good info I suppose. thanks for posting!

hjj

IA I can barely control my life so I sure don't worry about those things that are completely out of my control, lol.

buckeyecarriefan

Relax everyone. Nashville's owner is one of the biggest tightwads not just in the NHL, but in all of sports. No way he's taking on Mike's contract.

Carrieflattsfan

So are you guys hockey fans? I guess i'm just wondering where the concern is? If you are hockey fans and your favorite team is........whatever team Mike plays for then I get it, but if not I just don't see what this matters one way or the other?

Well, I'm not a hockey fan, but I thought other people might be interested, because it has been discussed lately.

Kizmet311

It doesn't say anything I haven't already read or heard, but I think Carrie and Mike will still visit Ottawa as much as possible even if he were traded because that is where his family is and I think he dearly loves that place from what I've gathered in interviews with him or Carrie. If he were traded to Nashville, it would make it pretty easy on he and Carrie to be together in her non-touring years, and they could spend any off-season time in Ottawa if she wasn't touring. It really doesn't matter though, because with her tour schedules and his travelling for away games, they are never going to be in one place for a whole year!

JB172

It's a business and whatever happens Mike & Carrie will be just fine.

The trade deadline is Feb. 28th at 3:00 pm Eastern.

teesharky

I personally think it would be wonderful in the long run, if he traded to Nashville. It would allow them to start a real family someday too, both being in the same town. All that traveling back and forth must be hard.

I feel bad though as they just bought a new house, and they seemed to be settling into Ottawa. But I suppose they can keep the house there, even if he gets traded. They can use it as their home base in Ottawa. Mike seems a bit somber looking lately in alot of the photos, so clearly, he must be worried about all this. Also, the team is doing terribly, so maybe that is also worrying him.

teesharky

Relax everyone. Nashville's owner is one of the biggest tightwads not just in the NHL, but in all of sports. No way he's taking on Mike's contract.

but could Mike accept a pay cut, so that he could end up in Nashville rather then some other city? If I were him, I would rather take the pay cut and end up in Nashville, if I had to be traded somewhere, then go to a completely unknown city. If he goes to LA Kings, ie, he would just have to move to Nashville eventually anyway.

stuffy

It doesn't work that way he already has a contract. Any team that takes him on has to abide to it until it expires.

jeff

just another fan
I'm going to close this again, because I prefer such talk be directed to either the NHL thread or the Mike Fisher thread in the off topic section. Until it gets to a point where a trade is imminent and backed by the relevant sources (and by that i mean the reputed hockey reporters and not entertainment or celeb sites), there's no point in making new threads about this. there will be a lot of discussion among hockey heads about potential deals for a number of players until the trade deadline.

in my opinion he won't be moving.

It doesn't say anything I haven't already read or heard, but I think Carrie and Mike will still visit Ottawa as much as possible even if he were traded because that is where his family is and I think he dearly loves that place from what I've gathered in interviews with him or Carrie. If he were traded to Nashville, it would make it pretty easy on he and Carrie to be together in her non-touring years, and they could spend any off-season time in Ottawa if she wasn't touring. It really doesn't matter though, because with her tour schedules and his travelling for away games, they are never going to be in one place for a whole year!

actually his family is from Peterborough, ON, which is a good 4 hours away from Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.